Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    good

played lafalel or w/e it's typed.
    boobs bar on max and you can't even see the difference

good
    Should of played kitty girl, make her short and boob slider way down

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Should of played kitty girl, make her short and boob slider way down
    when i resub maybe.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    C'mon Shinobu, you gotta admit SÃO was a pure masterpiece, one that surely will save anime in the face of the coming storms.

Kirito best MC worldwide.

15+ Year Old Account
    I ended up downloading Wildstar a couple of days ago when people were talking about it. Only played it for around 30 minutes before I realized I was not a big fan of it, it was kind of a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    [IMG]http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/7fa96748b26f6669e6bac666398f523e1399406809_full.jpg[IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Some people recommended it and a lot of people I know watched it. After watching this video tho I wasn't so sure if it was worth the time. That also brings the question what to think of that guy back up too.

I'm always the one asking a lot of questions, no matter how new I am ;______;
    For SAO lets make this question of should you watch it simple. Do you like shows with virtual Reality stuff like .hack/sign and do you enjoy an OP MC. Adventure and some decent girls. If you said yes to any of those you should check it out. It isnt as bad as other say it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Tomoko killed the thread.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Some people recommended it and a lot of people I know watched it. After watching this video tho I wasn't so sure if it was worth the time. That also brings the question what to think of that guy back up too.
    See I like those video's because it's comedic value added onto a review of a topic but they aren't very good reviews in general. At least it somewhat tries to stay somewhat unbiased with it, but don't hold word on there too highly. Honestly, if you post here and want to know about an anime ask us and we shall (with a little bullshitting) say what we think.
    I would say give SAO a watch if you like the general genre of it, if it's genre's you don't like don't bother. That's mostly how I watch stuff, oh it's classified as this? Sure i'll try it.

Chelly
    Listen to that guy, he's good. If you're going to watch the show, just don't think too much about the plot. Just enjoy the visuals etc.
    Either that, or just laugh at how bad the plot is at times. (Mainly the 2nd half)

It's enjoyable to watch and you should give it a go, but don't think too much about it.
    It's definitely not a 10/10 or 0/10 show, more like 5-6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya the game is fun and I had a blast playing CBT1 Waiting to get into the next CBT.
    Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/1ca5ee627d339106346a5121cc6a83c8/tumblr_mrgova1RrL1rcj8eco1_500.gif[IMG]
    I'll just say I loaded the page and it froze for a moment making this a very lewd picture until I realized what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    So, so lewd. Grading-senpai beware.
    Unfortunately I'm already used to Yami's antics.

This was the first I have seen of the game and my god am I glad I never bothered to touch it.
    ...please never ever take videogamedunkey seriously. His whole job is to make fun of things.

It's not nearly as bad as he makes it seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    ^to all of above biggest question: Can I play loli's?
    Well, you have the Lalafell in FF14, which aren't exactly loli, but they're close.

TERA has them though. With animal ears and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I ended up downloading Wildstar a couple of days ago when people were talking about it. Only played it for around 30 minutes before I realized I was not a big fan of it, it was kind of a disappointment.
    The game is very slow in the beginning, much like WoW. So I can see why people would be put off by it.

-----

Holy crap, tons of posts suddenly.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-05-17 at 08:36 PM.

It is pretty good if you don't think too much and just go along with it. If you start to question some of the plot points you're gonna have a bad time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Listen to that guy, he's good. If you're going to watch the show, just don't think too much about the plot. Just enjoy the visuals etc.
    Either that, or just laugh at how bad the plot is at times. (Mainly the 2nd half)

It's enjoyable to watch and you should give it a go, but don't think too much about it.
    Listen to him and his reasons for recommending the show because he is usually pretty thorough in going through the reasons and make a decision based off what you know you like.

/agree on the SAO part.
    On the reviewer he is more of a comedic reviewer then someone I would actually listen to as per recommendations on something to watch.

Lucky.
    If I get back in and get bored I can give you my account info you can try it out. I get into most CBTs due to my computer specs and other reasons.

Deleted
    /agree on the SAO part.
    On the reviewer he is more of a comedic reviewer then someone I would actually listen to as per recommendations on something to watch.

please. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    ...please never ever take videogamedunkey seriously. His whole job is to make fun of things.

It's not nearly as bad as he makes it seem.
    I mean more on the gameplay with the whole massive overload of things everywhere. Even though it's obviously made to kinda show situations where it's a clusterfuck I don't particularly like those types of games. Smite is the closest I get to em.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;NBQd-IaHLys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBQd-IaHLys[video]

please. /10char
    This was the first one I saw from em and it was perfect lol

I mean more on the gameplay with the whole massive overload of things everywhere. Even though it's obviously made to kinda show situations where it's a clusterfuck I don't particularly like those types of games. Smite is the closest I get to em.
    Ya guild wars 2 pvp is pretty much the same. Huge ass clusterfuck and spells going off everywhere! Aion was the same too.

Chelly
    Listen to him and his reasons for recommending the show because he is usually pretty thorough in going through the reasons and make a decision based off what you know you like.
    Yeah, he's probably the only anime video reviewer worth listening to, and the most enjoyable one for sure.

Same with this guy (except it's not chinese cartoons) https://www.youtube.com/user/YourMovieSucksDOTorg

After todays episode of Captain Earth, I figured out that the main reason I liked Star Driver was because of the song that played every single time when he got into his mech to do battle. Dont know why but I really like stuff like that.