Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Somewhat relevant to the Code Geass talk

Omg Laylie is happy I have over 2000 code geass pics and it's so rare to come across one I have not seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I thought it was the same author. O_o I mean.. I just kind of assumed, I'm shocked.
    Its made by the guy who made rave master
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Scotai View Post
    Another example would be the 3-jointed-arms tribe in One Piece (just for an anime reference). I'm just a stickler for human anatomy-correctedness in art (unless it's on purpose).
    Yeah, it's on purpose :P

Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Just watched the first episode of Fairy Tail and...
    I think it's awesome... The humor is brilliant, and Lucy <3! The fighting scenes are petty well done too. I love the OVA episode "Youkoso Fairy Hills!" (you'll see why when you see it >.< ) Iirc, it's somewhere in the actual episode count.

Spoiler... I only wish that Natsu could get with Lucy >.< - with Lisanna (love triangle) it could get interesting, although as I read the manga... Hmm...
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2011-09-17 at 02:06 AM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    So, who else here loves the Tales series? I've seen some videos of the new one, Tales of Xillia, and I can only say two things: Do want!

And yes, those are Star Driver costumes!

And I have to say, this weeks Mayo Chiki was pretty darn good, compared to last weeks, anyway...
    I've been a fan since i first played eternia/destny 2(us renamed it). Since then i have played all but legendia US release wise. Oh and i also have both Grafes and AByss 3DS on pre .

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Omg Laylie is happy I have over 2000 code geass pics and it's so rare to come across one I have not seen.
    lol, that sounds like me with Madoka... let's see, I have 2,394 Madoka pictures. O_O And there's still a crap load being made. Q_Q

lol, that sounds like me with Madoka... let's see, I have 2,394 Madoka pictures. O_O And there's still a crap load being made. Q_Q
    I need to add that show to my Plan to watch list problem is it keeps building so I have no idea what to watch next >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    I need to add that show to my Plan to watch list problem is it keeps building so I have no idea what to watch next >.<
    This is the problem i have with this thread! Every page there ends up being like 3 more series i need to add to my list -.-

Deleted
    So basically everyone thought it was made by the same guy untill now? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually ended this week , unless you're counting the Special.

Anyways, guess I'll check out No. 6, I'm having a weird craving to watch something, yet I can't put what I want to watch into words, so I'm just gonna settle with this since I've been meaning to watch anyways.
    I heard No. 6 was really bad.
    Just watched the first episode of Fairy Tail and ... immediatly went to Wikipedia ... and I am shocked.
    The whole art style, the whole animation style, the whole way how characters act is EXACTLY LIKE ONE PIECE. But what? Neither the author nor the guys responsible for animating stuff are in any way connected to One Piece. What the hell.
    Haha, I did the same thing. I saw the character models and just assumed Oda was the creator. I mean even their logos look so similar.

I mean, Fairy Tail even has some of those group shots that Oda love to make like

Crazy.

You should! 12 episodes of amazing goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I heard No. 6 was really bad.
    Really? Hmm, maybe I shouldn't waste my time then.

All the main characters Are even Slightly edited form the ravemaster main characters
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    This is the problem i have with this thread! Every page there ends up being like 3 more series i need to add to my list -.-
    I know!!! Crappy thing is when I watch my first subbed anime this week Yuru Yuri I have will have no limitations on what I watch of course if it has a dub I will watch it but now I will be opened up to like 200x more anime..... Maybe I should stick with dubs so I don't get overwhelmed and kill myself because of the sheer amount of awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cowboy Bebop and Yuru Yuri first! Although it might be good to keep a series like Yuru Yuri on hand to lighten the mood after a couple crazy Madoka episodes.

Nah, I new it wasn't. But is is pretty obvious that the Fairy Tail guy was heavily influenced by Oda's One Piece.

Cowboy Bebop and Yuru Yuri first! Although it might be good to keep a series like Yuru Yuri on hand to lighten the mood after a couple crazy Madoka episodes.
    Don't worry I will. As for needing something to lighten the mood. I watched Rumbling Hearts with no show to lighten the mood. That is the most depressing thing in the history of the world.

Yeah, you'll need it lol.

Nah, I new it wasn't. But is is pretty obvious that the Fairy Tail guy was heavily influenced by Oda's One Piece.
    Like how one piece was from DBZ?

15+ Year Old Account
    But is is pretty obvious that the Fairy Tail guy was heavily influenced by Oda's One Piece.
    Supposedly, both manga artists went to the same school and share the same influences (Akira Toriyama etc).

Or at least thats what i always get told when i bring it up. The similarity (especially when put next to each other like in the images above) is just too uncanny though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry I will. As for needing something to lighten the mood. I watched Rumbling Hearts with no show to lighten the mood. That is the most depressing thing in the history of the world.
    Haha I did something similar with Luck Star back when it was first airing. There was some other series that came out that same year that was quite dark and depressing (for the life of me I cannot remember what it was however. Must have not been very good) and I would be sure I always had a new episode of Lucky Star to watch at the end of the night, lol.

I never really had an anime to lighten the mood. I guess Ikoku Meiro Croisee did a good job when there was depressing S;G episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really had an anime to lighten the mood. I guess Ikoku Meiro Croisee did a good job when there was depressing S;G episodes.
    Aria is a great series for mood lightening. It is seriously the most peaceful series I have ever seen. Ikoku Meiro Croisee comes pretty close though.

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 07:38 PM ----------

Speaking on Ikoku Meiro Croisee, my sig changed to Yune! Except it now says I have 612 episodes where I had almost 12000 before... This thing is wonky.

And it seems I got the Seitokai Yakuindomo quote, however it is a Tsuda quote and therefore not dirty, heh.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2011-09-17 at 02:40 AM.