Everyday until this stops being adorable!

that muda muda at the end

I can't handle this much cuteness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I disagree, he failed to properly raise his son.
    Hey now, not his fault Laxus's dad is an ass

Random post. I was going to finish welcome to the nhk. But I heard that they didn't get together in the end and lost all my desire to watch it. damn phone died and I couldn't fix >->
    Last edited by Swisted; 2014-06-26 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Everyday until this stops being adorable!
    also bit before the halfway mark "whos this?" "ORAORA" "yeah jotarora"
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    Hey now, not his fault Laxus's dad is an ass
    It's a fathers responsibility to make sure his son doesn't become an ass.
    Great gramps tho.
    Laxus became the best character in FT after the Lightning Festival arc.

Deleted
    It's a fathers responsibility to make sure his son doesn't become an ass.
    Great gramps tho.
    Laxus became the best character in FT after the Lightning Festival arc.
    Well, as a father, of course you have that responsibility, but that doesn't mean you can prevent your children from doing bad things other than teaching them morals and such.
    In the end, your kid isn't a robot, and will eventually do what it wants anyway.

Laxus is pretty cool, but he never really gets to beat people properly because Natsu is there to killsteal everyone.
    Fucking Natsu. Stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    But I heard that they didn't get together in the end and lost all my desire to watch it.
    Tag your spoilers please.

Well, as a father, of course you have that responsibility, but that doesn't mean you can prevent your children from doing bad things other than teaching them morals and such.
    In the end, your kid isn't a robot, and will eventually do what it wants anyway.

Laxus is pretty cool, but he never really gets to beat people properly because Natsu is there to killsteal everyone.
    Fucking Natsu. Stop.
    That is true you and try and lead your offspring on the right path but it is their life and they have the right to live the way they want to live. Plus right and wrong, evil and good can be interpreted in so many ways.

Deleted
    Fucking Natsu. Stop.
    Laxus showing up in a certain fight and just gives Natsu his power instead of fighting made me really angry.
    Although his 1v5 fight in the tournament was glorious.

That is true you and try and lead your offspring on the right path but it is their life and they have the right to live the way they want to live. Plus right and wrong, evil and good can be interpreted in so many ways.
    Part of the job is to teach them not to do shitty stuff and focus on the good stuff.
    Without going into philosophy and whatnot, we can all agree that Makarov failed as a father. This isnt a case of doing wrong out of necessity or confusion, Ivan is straight up an asshole.

Part of the job is to teach them not to do shitty stuff and focus on the good stuff.
    Without going into philosophy and whatnot, we can all agree that Makarov failed as a father. This isnt a case of doing wrong out of necessity or confusion, Ivan is straight up an asshole.
    One can say you can fail as a parent if your child does go on the off beaten path and chooses to do wrong. That just means that the child wasn't strong enough not to let outside corruption change their morals and such. There is only so much you can tell and teach someone eventually that child will stop listening to you and not tell you anything.

Deleted
    If you didn't raise your son to be strong, then it's just another failure, not an excuse.

I kinda want to punch who ever said Koe no Katachi had healing in it. Just looked at the Authors other work, One manga had a person just drown and die in a bathtub. The author also did the script writing for mardock scramble as well. I don't think this Author does healing at all!

- - - Updated - - -

If you didn't raise your son to be strong, then it's just another failure, not an excuse.
    Then there is another question as well what happens if you hold on to hard and try and teach your child right and wrong instead of letting them live their life and let them choose. You're so afraid of losing it that you squeezed it to death with love.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Random post. I was going to finish welcome to the nhk. But I heard that they didn't get together in the end and lost all my desire to watch it.
    Define "get together."

Do they walk down the street hand-in-hand, showing their undying love for each other? No.

Do they recognize that they each mean a lot to the other? Yes.

I guess I found the ending satisfactory in that regard, because the show wasn't about reaching a final point that ensures happiness. It's the vicissitudes of life. During the show, both of them reached their nadirs: Sato in his loneliness with everybody gone and Misaki with her suicide attempts. They've passed through that, and have really experienced how they helped each other through those times. It's not a neat wrap-up romance, but it's a powerful foundation for a lasting relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

Genetics.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2014-06-26 at 04:35 PM.

Happy Birthday Madotsuki!

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Jf8jC3cl.jpg[IMG]
    Before and After pictures.

^ i always find that pic unsettling.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I didn't even realize for a moment that was who that was.
    Also Yami I read them last night I just didn't watch the episode till later

Yay~

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Nooo...

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    [IMG]http://archive.uboachan.net/mado/src/1297537509171.jpg[IMG]
    You didn't even post the right one she needs to be vomiting blood.
    Also another after picture of her.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-06-26 at 05:09 PM.

Deleted
    Or your kid can just be mentally ill as well
    Laxus showing up in a certain fight and just gives Natsu his power instead of fighting made me really angry.
    You mean the fight against Hades?
    ]Although his 1v5 fight in the tournament was glorious.
    That was pretty beast, considering he pretty much oneshotted everyone there

Deleted
    You mean the fight against Hades?
    Oh ye, he did call himself that. I miss the Fire God Slayer.
    That was pretty beast, considering he pretty much oneshotted everyone there
    Its Fairy Tail, every fight is pretty much a whole lot nothing working, then they toss out some lame one-liner and proceed to oneshot the enemy.
    Erza vs Cobra anyone?