man the mc lfr is quite the experience

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    :O Get watching Shigatsu!

S2 is for Gatchaman Crowds, is it not? This is a reboot of the original from the 70s.
    It's being done by a Canadian company though. The same folks that did Beyblade, working with the Japanese Beyblade staff too.

The original was pretty great, imo. I'd love just a remaster of it tbh.
    Ahh that's what confused me then a reboot of the 70s one does sound nice. I might give it a try I suppose I already read the manga awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Did they wipe on the hound packs near Meggy?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Okay now that I am home and watched it, yeah I think I would still put the ferris wheel scene above it. I dunno the music there just got me so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Very cute, and very bright

:O Get watching Shigatsu!

S2 is for Gatchaman Crowds, is it not? This is a reboot of the original from the 70s.
    It's being done by a Canadian company though. The same folks that did Beyblade, working with the Japanese Beyblade staff too.

The original was pretty great, imo. I'd love just a remaster of it tbh.
    Yeah it looks great, it's been high on my list for a while. I think when I had started Zombie I was guna start it but Bals tempted me too much (and it was so worth it)

Yeah I did a bit of it before I logged off last night... it was interesting

Did they wipe on the hound packs near Meggy?
    there was various places of fun!
    you mean the ones that respawn? we fought one pack for like 3-5 minutes but other than that wasn't too bad

there was various places of fun!
    you mean the ones that respawn? we fought one pack for like 3-5 minutes but other than that wasn't too bad
    The respawns always killed the raid in vanilla.

Deleted
    I honestly can't fathom why would anyone want to go on a trip back to MC days. No amount of excitement over first raids is able to erase the memories of how terrible that place was. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I honestly can't fathom why would anyone want to go on a trip back to MC days. No amount of excitement over first raids is able to erase the memories of how terrible that place was. ;o
    I loathed MC!

For some of us it was a taste of something never before experienced in a game.

It felt epic stepping into it a massive raid instance looking for treasure to make you better.

Deleted
    As someone that came from organising boss kills in EQ to organising 40m raids in WoW, I detest MC lol Going from needing everyone to be doing their job well to having half the raid AFK, people there just to buff and people sitting out of combat to rez, worst raid ever So glad that changed for me in BWL.
    I just hated how extremely long and boring it was, especially when you added the farming beforehand to the tally.

Deleted
    Don't be silly! All the farming and tediousness is what made WoW great! Sub numbers went up for all of Vanilla so it obviously had zero faults!!
    Bwehehehe.

Well, I still loved it back then. It's nine and half years worth of perspective that made me rethink that. ^.^ Well, more like five years. Not like I just suddenly changed my mind.

Don't be silly! All the farming and tediousness is what made WoW great! Sub numbers went up for all of Vanilla so it obviously had zero faults!!
    Careful with sarcasm in here ;P

I loved raiding to be able to get the better skills to own in pvp on my rogue!

Deleted
    ZHC>AP>PoM>Pyro master race.

ZHC>AP>PoM>Pyro master race.
    I loved getting 3k crits with evis back in vanilla wow and seeing all the low health people drop like flies.

Holy paladin in vanilla pvp was op. i could not be killed unless there was 5 people on me.

Holy paladin in vanilla pvp was op. i could not be killed unless there was 5 people on me.
    Ya Pallys and warriors took a bit to kill everyone else died like flies.

Deleted
    I loved getting 3k crits with evis back in vanilla wow and seeing all the low health people drop like flies.
    3k evis? Were you fighting naked players? I don't recall an evis over 2k in vanilla, especially since it did not scale off anything.

3k evis? Were you fighting naked players? I don't recall an evis over 2k in vanilla, especially since it did not scale off anything.
    5 combo point with agi potions and such 3 to 4k evis can be done on fully geared players.

Deleted
    5 combo point with agi potions and such 3 to 4k evis can be done on fully geared players.
    Once again: eviscerate did not scale. It was static. No amount of agi pots would ever boost the damage even by one point.