Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    That was very warming chapter
    Had a little bit of almost everyone too, also most of the girls got to see "it". Suu's record of small was great

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Had a little bit of almost everyone too, also most of the girls got to see "it". Suu's record of small was great
    Suu getting smarter was funny, Papi looked like she was having lots of fun :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Suu getting smarter was funny, Papi looked like she was having lots of fun :3
    Overall since the chapter kinda didn't focus on any one girl it was great, since it was really focused the previous like 10 chapters

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Overall since the chapter kinda didn't focus on any one girl it was great, since it was really focused the previous like 10 chapters
    Well we did have mothers visiting for 5 of those chapters.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Watching tokyo ghoul and i cant help but think what douche bags humanity is XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Dumping other stereotypical tearjerkers:
    Wang Piss has its moments too

fucking kiyoshi so based
    Last edited by Chelly; 2015-03-23 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Wang Piss has its moments too
    Ja, I just struggle to recommend that one since you have to convince people to invest in a rather large body of work...

Am i dreaming or am i really seeing 6 chapters of Prison school released?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Am i dreaming or am i really seeing 6 chapters of Prison school released?
    You didn't dream

still 60 chapters behind on prison school sue me.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright started watching anime again after months break, thought i would start with Seven Deadly Sins its enjoyable so far it feels like a good fairy tale.

Giant girl is qt

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    You didn't dream

still 60 chapters behind on prison school sue me.
    What a beautiful start on the day this turned out to be.

Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-03-23 at 10:51 AM.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    What a beautiful start on the day this turned out to be.

[IMG]http://puu.sh/gM7IB/57c41c2ef6.jpg[IMG]
    ch 161-165 haven't been translated tho

yuuuuuuuusssssssssssss thigh-fetish-MC spirit animal
    Last edited by Chelly; 2015-03-23 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    How so? it seems so actiony and people just attack each other like a typical action movie and there are very funny parts.

Not judging, i mean i actually am about 5 episodes in so there are 27 episodes in total, i'll have to keep watching.
    I'd explain TTGL like this: (No actual spoilers, more a vague breakdown of how the show progresses)

Episodes 1-7 are essentially a riff of old-school giant robot action series and the state of anime at the time of TTGL's release. It's moe. It's silly. It's over the top and seems to be completely derivative and generic. This all seems to be on purpose due to what follows.

Episodes 8-15 can be considered a giant jab at the Evangellion series, Rahxepheon, Brain Powered and the rest. It takes all the emo tropes and grimdark late 90's/early 2000's giant robot themes and turns them on their head slowly, by showing they can have fun and be fun without being super serious all the time. It also introduces genuine and interesting character arcs, plot developments and build-up.

Episodes 16-23 (Not including the filler/catch-up episode) riff on the futures presented in Gundam and Macross and similar specifically, giving Gainax's own twist on them. It expands on the principles and plot lines set up in the earlier episodes and you suddenly realise that all the prior episodes were requisite to reach this point in time. Gainax harken back to the stylistics of their own works in the way of Gunbuster, Diebuster and others, making for a hard mix of serious and ridiculous, but awesome.

Episodes 24-26 is basically some of the most epic shit you'll ever witness in your life. Gainax drops a bomb in the form of a message about self confidence and believing in ones self. It's cheesy, silly, inspirational, awe-inspiring and inventive.

ch 161-165 haven't been translated tho

Yeah your right, just noticed. ch 167 aswell.
    God damnit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koufuku sure is giving me diabetes.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Steins gate worth watching? Marathoned tokyo ghoul my impression is still meh >.> quite a few wow moments and some of the fighting was enjoyable but alot of it felt like something was missing.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Steins gate worth watching?
    Yes it's great, but do keep in mind that the first 12ep are just building up the story (if I remember correctly, haven't watched it since 2012)

Steins gate worth watching? Marathoned tokyo ghoul my impression is still meh >.> quite a few wow moments and some of the fighting was enjoyable but alot of it felt like something was missing.
    Stein's Gate is great. A little on the slow side at times, but great none the less.

Steins;gate is definitely worth it. It's much better than Studio Pierrot's TG.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2015-03-23 at 11:21 AM.

So fucking ready for this