10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    cause that totally doesn't describe the control metal
    Kinda my thought. I mean a guyver Unit is basically japans iron man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    So this just occurred to me but Guyver Vs Iron man who do you guys think would win?
    Iron Man cause of 'MURICA!

And Guyver blows.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Just finished watching Jormungand, and lovecraft.

Why a clifthanger, did both show ended or not?
    Jormungand gets a second season. Also, never forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Iron Man cause of 'MURICA!

And Guyver blows.

As i said on mal it wasn't live action was it? Also quality sepends on version. For instance the out of control OVA was quite different while the 89-90 ova was quite good but pretty brutalized in america(censored and OP thrashed) while the 2005 version fillowed the manga most closely with minor edits(in japan) for nudity and gore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Ro-Kyu-Bu.

Why does the mother(aunt?) look like she's in middle school when her son is in high school. It's scaring me every time she's on screen.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-01 at 01:07 AM.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Moretsu Pirates is over QQ what an amazing ending, I would love to have a second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Moretsu Pirates is over QQ what an amazing ending, I would love to have a second season.
    did it get better after like episode 6sh? was so bored to death watching the show

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    did it get better after like episode 6sh? was so bored to death watching the show
    Much better. I think you havent seen the Lost Golden Ship arc and the last arc was pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I can keep watching Ro-Kyu-Bu anymore.

The cuteness of the youngest girl with the pink hair is making my head implode. I have yet to see an anime with as cute a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Watching Ro-Kyu-Bu.

Why does the mother(aunt?) look like she's in middle school when her son is in high school. It's scaring me every time she's on screen.
    Tinkle's art work. Gtfo.

Hey all, was wondering where do yall get your nice looking anime signatures from. A bit new to the whole forums thing but I would really like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Hey all, was wondering where do yall get your nice looking anime signatures from. A bit new to the whole forums thing but I would really like one.
    A lot of us make our own.

mysterious girlfriend X is over, that was a pretty interesting show, never seen an anime take that root where it wasnt some traditional harem thing lol. was pretty entertaining, hope it gets another season

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished watching the first episode of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita that came out today.

I'm not entirely sure what I watched, all I know is it is trippy as hell, grimdark as hell, and oh my god what the hell did I just watch.

I want more.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    mysterious girlfriend X is over, that was a pretty interesting show, never seen an anime take that root where it wasnt some traditional harem thing lol. was pretty entertaining, hope it gets another season
    Was surprised at how good it was. The summary before the air made it sound like it'd be so bad to the point of hilarity. Another season would be neat. Urabe is so perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just finished watching the first episode of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita that came out today.

I'm not entirely sure what I watched, all I know is it is trippy as hell, grimdark as hell, and oh my god what the hell did I just watch.

I want more.
    Such a fun looking show. First episode was promising.

Also, Loaf is the best character.

Haven't watched any other show from this season yet, except for some really bad ecchi OVA that was released a day or two ago. This season seems pretty disappointing compared to the last. :/ Planning on watching a lot, but none of the shows really seem to stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Haven't watched any other show from this season yet, except for some really bad ecchi OVA that was released a day or two ago. This season seems pretty disappointing compared to the last. :/ Planning on watching a lot, but none of the shows really seem to stand out.
    Oh damn I think I downloaded that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh damn I think I downloaded that one.
    How it could have possibly gotten past the hentai tag is a mystery. You should watch it. It's full of fetishes.

How it could have possibly gotten past the hentai tag is a mystery. You should watch it. It's full of fetishes.
    Asa Made Jugyou Chu? Or Campoine?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Asa Made Jugyou Chu? Or Campoine?
    Asa Made Jugyou Chu. Campione is an actual series that's just pre-aired, and it's only harem/romance.

The ridiculous ecchi series this season looks like it will be Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. A mysterious underworld "Death" girl that siphons her powers from some guy's immense perversion.

Asa Made Jugyou Chu. Campione is an actual series that's just pre-aired, and it's only harem/romance.

The ridiculous ecchi series this season looks like it will be Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. A mysterious underworld "Death" girl that siphons her powers from some guy's immense perversion.
    Is it at least funny? :<