Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    They seem like two of the better ones this season, and Sword Art Online a better mmorpg thing than Accel World.
    Accel World seems more like a PVP kind of game. I'm happy we're getting an MMO anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    They seem like two of the better ones this season, and Sword Art Online a better mmorpg thing than Accel World.

Some lines and words seem a bit off. Like they say "shinigami" three times and it's translated as "underworld" then the fourth time it's translated as "grim reaper." Unless Shinigami also means underworld like Hades. Other than that, they aren't that bad. A lot better than Hadena could ever do.
    I'll give em a shot then. If I am going to stick with a series I like watching the first subber that comes out instead of waiting forever for an episode. Unless the subber is horrid like Hadena.

Is anyone subbing Joshiraku? It's been out for a while yet nothing's coming up and the fansubwiki is empty on it.

Just finished first episode of Hagure Yuusha. Some of SubDESU's lines where horribly bad and I saw quite a few typos, but at least I could follow it. I really like the originality they are going for with the story. A story "after" the story, kinda funny, and it looks to be fun.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-07 at 05:39 AM.

I see a lot of people on /a/ in love with Horizon, am I the only one who disliked that show? I mean to the point where I actually dropped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Is anyone subbing Joshiraku? It's been out for a while yet nothing's coming up and the fansubwiki is empty on it.
    [gg] said they'll be picking it up, but the guy that's doing it stressed that he's going to take his time. Apparently it's very heavy in japanese things, so people watching subs won't understand most of the discussions/comedy unless it's full of translater notes. And it's not the most dynamic sounding show, so others probably won't sub it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just finished first episode of Hagure Yuusha. Some of SubDESU's lines where horribly bad and I saw quite a few typos, but at least I could follow it. I really like the originality they are going for with the story. A story "after" the story, kinda funny, and it looks to be fun.
    Oh, yea, thought you only mentioned Dakara Boku. That one's subs are better than Hagure Yuusha, but there's still some mistakes here and there. At least, Skelington noticed less.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-07-07 at 07:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, yea, thought you only mentioned Dakara Boku. That one's subs are better than Hagure Yuusha, but there's still some mistakes here and there. At least, Skelington noticed less.
    On Dakara Boku, the translation wasn't too bad.. but booy do I hate the MC. Like so much I might not even be able to finish the series.

Just finished Deadman Wonderland. Such an awesome show. Anyone know if they plan to continue it past the 12 episodes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished Deadman Wonderland. Such an awesome show. Anyone know if they plan to continue it past the 12 episodes?
    I heard only if they redo the end. It's so different from how the manga is that if they where to continue it from the source material they would have to change a lot. They did somewhere around only the first 24 chapters out of 56(?) for the series, which is kinda sucky.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    new Da Capo anime in januari...

Yea, hope it gonna be nice.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Wowsers, Sword Art Online looks cool. That would make a fun game, even with the death restrictions. Too bad there's no magic.

Wowsers, Sword Art Online looks cool. That would make a fun game, even with the death restrictions. Too bad there's no magic.
    I Just saw it and Agree.. Going to be great to watch... It be fun if it was real but I rather just have death = evicted forever form the game.. LOL
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    Also isn't there a risk of the players starving to death IRL? Klein got hungry both IRL and in-game and I doubt eating virtual food would work for his real body.
    All players of the game are transported to hospitals after the media catches on to everything. Basically, it's 8000 people in comas.

And LiSA opening, allofmylove.
    I think Kaijura Yuki is doing the OST too, yespls.

Oh sweet. Explains everything.

Ohgodyes.

Also that sound quality.

Best non-live quality on youtube so far:
    I don't think you can even find the second opening on Youtube. They seem to crack down super hard with Kalafina.

Better? (I uploaded it.. not like it mattered much..)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished SaO, and it great imo. Now gotta wait till next week...

omg SAO looks so amazing, WTB IN REAL LIFE. Also anyone notice how many guys were girls, lmfao imagine if wow did that, be fucking weird xD Kokoro Connect, Iori and dat mole, never seen a mole on anime character before
    Last edited by Swisted; 2012-07-08 at 02:00 AM.

;________________;

Dal! You knew Rider was going to die you butt! I'm bawing. ;___; Why did the best one have to die? ;_;

Deleted
    I finished watching fate/stay night yesterday, is fate/zero worth it? It's kind of weird since it's a prequel so I already know what will happen to my waifu in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I finished watching fate/stay night yesterday, is fate/zero worth it? It's kind of weird since it's a prequel so I already know what will happen to my waifu in the end.
    From what I hear, Fate/Zero is leagues above Stay in many ways. Having not seen Fate/Stay myself, I'll just say, Zero is good, not just good, it's really good.