Damn... The Incredible Legendary Legend of Legendary Heros would have been fun to watch xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so those newer to the fandom know there is pretty much always a fake list(sankarea was on the fake one soooo many times same for Mysteryious Girlfriend X) and it pretty much always has alot of obscure and/or heavily desired stuff. So be careful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    75% of that list is fake.
    We also had to deal with that chart on AU so we checked MAL and ANN for every single anime and movie listed to find a news article about it or an article about an airing date.
    The mistakes: http://i.imgur.com/53r6U.jpg
    Bah. Should have known. Usually I am better at spotting the fake charts, but that one was a lot less pure wish fulfillment then most of them in the past have been. Now that I look at it, the Gundam:Origin should have been a dead give away. Some kind of a classic Gundam reboot almost always ends up on those fake lists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Bah. Should have known. Usually I am better at spotting the fake charts, but that one was a lot less pure wish fulfillment then most of them in the past have been. Now that I look at it, the Gundam:Origin should have been a dead give away. Some kind of a classic Gundam reboot almost always ends up on those fake lists.
    Actually origin is real. But i think it's for next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hnnng Coalguys release of K-On fully downloaded.

Time to watch on my HDTV in glorious HD. Then on to Binbougami, Natsuyuki, and Hakuouki. Then a long wait until Koi, Kono, Hagure, Dakara, and an even longer wait for the next Joshiraku, where I will be huddling in a blanket in a corner waiting for the first of those to come out.

I love being crazy.

So, rewatching Steins;Gate wow, so many subtle hints that Suzuha isn't from their time period, and is a solider of some sort. I never really picked up on these when I first watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Damn... The Incredible Legendary Legend of Legendary Heros would have been fun to watch xD
    It is also on my backlogs.

Anyone else following Sword Art Online? First two episodes seem promising, but some chatter seems to say it gets stale rather quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    It is also on my backlogs.

Anyone else following Sword Art Online? First two episodes seem promising, but some chatter seems to say it gets stale rather quickly.
    Alot of what I have read sounds like people who are fans of the novels are really displeased with the series thus far. I have decided to stop watching the series and read the novels first.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Alot of what I have read sounds like people who are fans of the novels are really displeased with the series thus far. I have decided to stop watching the series and read the novels first.
    All I will say is this, prepare for Glop Glop Glop.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    All I will say is this, prepare for Glop Glop Glop.
    Two years worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed blood -C turned out better than I thought it would, though Clamp character designs make me wanna throw up.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Bleh, fake lists? How disappointing. I had actually identified one fake list that had a new FMP season on it before believing that new one. Should have known.

Finally caught up with One Piece. Watched around 180 episodes in 5 days to get up to date lol. Soon as they got to the archipelago I really picked up the pace. Pretty sad I have to wait a week for new episodes though. Kind of kills part of the fun of watching and makes the show not as enjoyable when you're only getting 20 minutes a week, in comparison to watching several episodes a day. Finished Elfen Lied as well today. Watched the entire series in one sitting. Such an awesome show, really enjoyed it. Now on to Death Note!
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-07-21 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Finally caught up with One Piece. Watched around 180 episodes in 5 days to get up to date lol. Soon as they got to the archipelago I really picked up the pace. Pretty sad I have to wait a week for new episodes though. Kind of kills part of the fun of watching and makes the show not as enjoyable when you're only getting 20 minutes a week, in comparison to watching several episodes a day. Finished Elfen Lied as well today. Watched the entire series in one sitting. Such an awesome show, really enjoyed it. Now on to Death Note!
    I know there's watching anime a lot, but that's a bit much.

It was certainly out of the normal for me lol. Being relatively close to being caught up, combined with the fact from that arc on they've been my favorite episodes, I went a little overboard lol.

I have no life, i almost do that everyday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    I have no life, i almost do that everyday
    I miss those days myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I know the feeling. What I usually do now is wait a few months for back episodes to build and then watch them all at once. I think I am around 10-15 episodes behind now so it is about time to catch up again. I do keep up with new chapters of the manga though so the episodes are really just review anyways. I do enjoy seeing it animated though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sword Rushed Art Online had a pretty good episode.

Some people will be having a field day with the obvious plot holes though.

Some I've noticed/found so far:
    Why would he think the dead could be revived long after the machine has cooked their brain?
    Why did they fall for such an obvious trap?
    Why did the guy open the chest when he was screamed at not to?
    Why did she send the message when it was obvious it would make him sad?

Yeah I know it's nitpicking (and they have obvious answers), but nitpicking is oddly fun for this show.

I still felt absolutely nothing for the girl, except when she was humming the song at the end. She should have received a good 5-10 episodes before having that happen. The Christmas event could have taken up an entire episode by itself. They literally skipped everything that would have made the episode good. They are really noticeably laying the rushing through the show on thick.

Even though there are noticeable bad things with this series I'm still going to have a lot of fun watching it and I can't wait until next week.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-21 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished Fate Stay Night. It was good but I think Fate/Zero was better and had better characters like Kariya Matou and Alexander.
    Black Lives Matter