Just finished Amagami SS. Was good, just wish there had been a Hibiki arc.

Deleted
    New Oda Nobuna.. I am disappoint beyond measurement.. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally I am back from my local anime convention! (NDK)

Now to catch up on all the anime I missed the past two days... (like I actually will be able to understand any of it, I've been awake for 34 hours, and only 6 hours of sleep in the past 60 hours because of convention and rave and stuff. I missed my ride back to my house after the rave and ended up walking in circles around the convention center from 4 AM until noon watching people sleep on couches and chairs.. kind of entertaining actually).

Looks like I am going to either enjoy or hate (and still enjoy) a lot of the new episodes this weekend.

I can't believe Jinrui is over already, I'm really in love with this show, the last 2 episodes were fantastic. I'm going to miss it a lot. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    T-T my Berserk and Code Geass questions remained unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I can't believe Jinrui is over already, I'm really in love with this show, the last 2 episodes were fantastic. I'm going to miss it a lot. ;_;
    Let's hope it gets a second season.

Hyouka why why why why why why whyyyyyyyyyy? ;___; At least it was pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Fall season starts in 2 weeks, some animes start in 3 weeks.

Dat new SAO. Sent a chill down my spine during the last few mins.
    It was a really great episode. Yui looks to be a very -very- interesting character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Curious to see what role Yui plays down the line in the show. That bit near the end had me intrigued as well.

I'm wondering if the game master ever interacts with the players again as well. I was surprised he hadn't shown his face again since his initial appearance.
    On Yui my guess is she is an NPC, some sort of key to the game itself that has the ability to control the flow of the game. A very very special NPC though, a complete anomaly. (I haven't read the LN myself so it's a complete guess)

I'm guessing the GM will be really big the last episode or two of the SAO arc.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    This week's Kokoro Connect. That loli Inaban, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg.
    http://i.imgur.com/BvKnV.jpg <- spoilers (because spoiler bbcode fucks up the link :c )
    Kokoro Connects episode today was just amazing. Even though it's a shame what's been happening with the company that made it I would still put this show easily in one of my favorites this season, this episode just made it more so. Very excited to see the path this arc takes. Hoping to see some really deep drama in the pasts of each character.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    New Oda Nobuna.. I am disappoint beyond measurement.. :\
    I haven't read the LN's myself, but for a 12 episode season I actually really love what they did this episode. Depending on how they would do a second season I wonder how they are going to wrap up the final episode, seeing as how it's obvious he isn't really dead unless they change the ending (and remove the chance of any more seasons) because the LN is far further then the anime.

The last episode is probably going to be the cliche "She's about to do something really really stupid but he shows up at the last second and everything is okay and everything continues just stellar". If it wasn't based off a story it would probably have been a lot more interesting for me to see her follow the route of vengeance through to the end (or at least this arc of the story). They are really going to squeeze is in to the last episode though, hopefully they can pull it off and continue on with a second season.

It's just one thing that I don't like about drama is they get so close to an actually sad story and then screw it up in the worst possible way at the very last second. Like if they would do the obvious cliche above. Of course this isn't a drama show, but it would be nice if this "vengeance" mentality went on a little longer then half an episode.

It's really interesting how they ended the season. Even though the series was aired out of order it makes you feel like so much is left untold and ready for a second or more seasons. That scene with the doll though... was amazing.

Also just watched the latest episode of Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate. This is looking to be easily one of my favorite this season if not overall if they pull off the last few episodes right. It really should be a 25 episode one as you can tell they are squeezing in the arcs from the VN like crazy into 13 episodes. With things really heating up though at the end of this episode I'm really excited for the final three.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-09-17 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    T-T my Berserk and Code Geass questions remained unanswered.
    Didn't see em sorry.

Also just finished Sekirei(both seasons) earlier today want more.

Seitokai no Ichizon starts up again this fall correct?
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-09-17 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It was a really great episode. Yui looks to be a very -very- interesting character.

On Yui my guess is she is an NPC, some sort of key to the game itself that has the ability to control the flow of the game. A very very special NPC though, a complete anomaly. (I haven't read the LN myself so it's a complete guess)

I'm guessing the GM will be really big the last episode or two of the SAO arc.

Yeah, I just figured there might be the occasional appearance of the game master throughout the series aside from near the end. Though when I think about it, I suppose I prefer his absence since his first appearance. Makes it seem more mysterious I guess lol.

Also, I'm looking for a good anime based around romance with some comedy, set in high school. Specifically revolving around guy X trying to get girl Y. Then guy x finally gets her and the rest of the series is based around their relationship. Something happy with a happy ending. Nothing longer then around the 26 episode range. Though if it's something you feel is worth seeing and it's longer, definitely suggest it. Maybe some ecchi too. Those with or without it are fine though. Something like that sound familiar to anyone lol? Here's my MAL if it helps. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hemoglobin93

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I just figured there might be the occasional appearance of the game master throughout the series aside from near the end. Though when I think about it, I suppose I prefer his absence since his first appearance. Makes it seem more mysterious I guess lol.
    M

Also, I'm looking for a good anime based around romance with some comedy, set in high school. Specifically revolving around guy X trying to get girl Y. Then guy x finally gets her and the rest of the series is based around their relationship. Something happy with a happy ending. Nothing longer then around the 26 episode range. Though if it's something you feel is worth seeing and it's longer, definitely suggest it. Maybe some ecchi too. Those with or without it are fine though. Something like that sound familiar to anyone lol? Here's my MAL if it helps. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hemoglobin93
    TBH man that storyline style is one reason Toradora is considered so special.

However if you don't mind the realtionship begging at the start as well as it being teacher x student then Onegai Teacher might be your thing. I see you already have it's sequel LOL.

Toradora was definitely an awesome show.

Onegai Teacher definitely seems like something up my alley, I'll check that out when I get back from classes today. And ha, yes I do. I enjoyed it quite a bit. If Onegai Teacher is anything like twins I'll definitely like it.

For anyone else who might recommend something, disregard the high school requirement lol. Though it's still preferred. I'm probably limiting myself. Just nothing where the characters are younger then high school preferably.
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-09-17 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FapgV.jpg[IMG]
    Nope, not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Nope, not allowed.
    Kurisumasu already?

10+ Year Old Account

I'd recommend "Kimi ni Todoke". There are 2 seasons and it goes kinda slow but it's a pretty good romantic anime, it has no ecchi btw. Uhmm I've read "Suzuka" and it has an anime but i dont know if its as good as the manga.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Oddisho; 2012-09-17 at 12:39 PM.

Toradora was definitely an awesome show.
    Yes!

Toradora! ftw.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...radora0910.gif

I just finished NGE, and EoE.

I thought EoE was a better ending, but it was quite sad...also in eoe there was a scene at the beginning which was...unexpected

In the meanwhile I'm still finishing sword art online light novel, I'm doing a chronological order read-through before continuing to volume 7.

You kind of have to bounce between stuff to read it in chronological order(or just watch the Anime).
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-09-17 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddisho View Post
    I'd recommend "Kimi ni Todoke". There are 2 seasons and it goes kinda slow but it's a pretty good romantic anime, it has no ecchi btw. Uhmm I've read "Suzuka" and it has an anime but i dont know if its as good as the manga.

Cheers.
    Ooh, some more excellent looking suggestions lol. Definitely going to check these out. Kimi ni Todoke in particular looks like what I'm looking for. And that's fine that it doesn't have ecchi lol. Thanks!