Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I dont know why but I could never buy figures. Id be too embarrassed. Theres not anything wrong with them either, its just a weird mental thing.
    I can understand that kind of embarrassment, its something you'll have to get rid of or get used to, however, if you want to collect figures^^
    Ultimately, it boils down to not caring about other peoples opinions about your hobbies. Used to collect warhammer many years back (mainly due to interests in the boardgame, the painting interested me fuck all :<), and i had some random friends comparing the things to toys, was annoying. But let those thickheads think what they want, its your hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    First picture, top left half of it, is that Rita from Vesperia?
    Yup, it is. Comes with a chibi version, its horribly cute :P

Im still waiting for a figure to appear of Eclair, but the figure creators seem to hate her... Hopefully the latest season will prove different seeing as she appeared a lot more in most eps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Yup, it is. Comes with a chibi version, its horribly cute :P
    Nice. To be honest, I haven't even beaten Vesperia yet (I've gone through 2 or 3 play sessions of a couple days of playing, then stopping for a while). Been too busy to actually finish it, but so far Rita was one of my favorite characters out of the group. I really need to make some time for that, I've been meaning to beat it all summer, but nope, had to play through Abyss twice instead.

Oh, and I also recognized the Black Rock Shooter in the background too; a friend of mine bought that, and all he's seen of BRS is a single trailer.

10+ Year Old Account

I saw this today

i felt it was funny

Not going to take a picture but my collection is pretty much only complete series DvD's. I have 26 total with more i am going to get when i get the money

10+ Year Old Account
    No. No I havnt.

I dont know why but I could never buy figures. Id be too embarrassed. Theres not anything wrong with them either, its just a weird mental thing.

If someone wants to buy me a figure of my waifu. Go right ahead. Put it in a box marked "Pickles" it will find its way here.
    I just don't think there are any characters I like enough to buy a figure of. The only one I kind-of want is the Usopp/Sogeking P.O.P. figure, but it's like $90 for a non-bootleg one.

My "collection" is just a bunch of anime DVDs, but they are just on a shelf with all my other DVDs and games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

I saw this today

i felt it was funny
    So where do I vote?
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529968_289058814536029_1711835701_n.jpg[IMG]

I saw this today

i felt it was funny
    If only! xD

Saw anon talking about Hells Angels on /a/ in one of those fleeting moments of useful information being exchanged on 4chan and thought the art style of the movie looks really funky:

Definitely going on my To-Watch list.

Uta Koi should have been longer. It was one of Skelington's favorites this season and had so many feels. ;_;
    Episode 6 sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Uta Koi should have been longer. It was one of Skelington's favorites this season and had so many feels. ;_;
    Episode 6 sucked.
    Oh my fuck, I forgot all about Uta Koi.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Says the guy who bought a Stocking dakimakura.
    You know I would if i wasnt so socially broken

I dont actually own any anime DVD's other than the Avatar series.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh my fuck, I forgot all about Uta Koi.
    Didn't you say you were still watching muv-luv because it had a minimal lovey romance aspect? How do you forget a show about it?
    I dont actually own any anime DVD's other than the Avatar series.
    Not animu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Related to figurines. At the convention two weeks ago I went to there where two figures in my waifu Touwa Erio, but the cheapest one I was off by 5 dollars, so instead I got some wall scrolls. It was absolutely horrible and I will regret it always and forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I have a Miku figure, a Tear Grants figure and a Touhou wall scroll, so I dunno if I should post that in the anime thread
    I'd like that Tear figure, the only ones from Abyss I've actually seen are Luke figures. :\

Shit, still banned.

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Didn't you say you were still watching muv-luv because it had a minimal lovey romance aspect? How do you forget a show about it?
    I dunno actually, some shows entirely based on romance don't get to me as much as shows where the main theme isn't romance, but then romance comes in to play. I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. :<

Like, Okabe/Kurisu is probably still my favorite.

I previously couldn't stand watching Mech Anime until my friend FORCED me to watch Eva and EoE(she really likes Asuka).

Now its like "Achievement: Ability to watch mechs", which is nice because I hear Gurren Lagann is good.

Also I am a mahou shoujo, that's right, I'm quite an amazing magical girl trust me *scratches bushy beard*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waifu voice actress.
    Ichigo from Binbou.
    Yuri from Campione.
    Shiro from DMWL.
    Hanazawa from Denpa Onna.
    Kuzuha from Hagure Yuusha.
    Karuta from Inu x Boku.
    Tomoka from Ro-Kyu-Bu.
    Mayuri from Steins;Gate.

What the hell she has so many great characters. So so many great characters, not even fair. I want to go up and hug her.

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 12:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    I previously couldn't stand watching Mech Anime until my friend FORCED me to watch Eva and EoE(she really likes Asuka).

Now its like "Achievement: Ability to watch mechs", which is nice because I hear Gurren Lagann is good.

Also I am a mahou shoujo, that's right, I'm quite an amazing magical girl trust me *scratches bushy beard*.
    Next assignment: Code Geass.

Also, I already know that everyone is the little girl, but to be a mahou shoujo is quite a feat. ;]

10+ Year Old Account

Eva and Gurren Lagann are on opposite ends on the mecha spectrum. They are both done by Gainax though. They are both great, just very different from one another.

Gurren Lagann is so good.

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 04:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Ichigo from Binbou.
    Yuri from Campione.
    Shiro from DMWL.
    Hanazawa from Denpa Onna.
    Kuzuha from Hagure Yuusha.
    Karuta from Inu x Boku.
    Tomoka from Ro-Kyu-Bu.
    Mayuri from Steins;Gate.

What the hell she has so many great characters. So so many great characters, not even fair. I want to go up and hug her.[

She didnt voice Stocking. So shes auto bad.

Although Tuturu~

10+ Year Old Account

Here's the advice everyone I know gives about watching Gurrenlagann. Don't go into it expecting it to be really serious. The people I know who have watched it while thinking it was going to be a "serious" mech anime hated it, and those who didn't loved it.

Deleted
    Since people are posting their weeaboo crap and stuff.

My camera is shit and I don't have any anime. Might take pics of my manga.