Finaly my pc is back up and running and i have some downloading to do
    Had totaly missed Fairy tail but watched the first episode earlier and it managed to get me in the first ep, so 60+ of them to download and the current seasons last few episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I wish we had a thread where we could post out booty though my pics would probably blow most of your guys minds seeing as i have at LEAST 18k dollars worth of anime and manga possibly over 20k.
    ......Wow.....Let's raid Sorrior's house! :P

I am in for it ! and well as i said torrent is no good ;< and ddl sites i checked are;x
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2011-02-12 at 09:36 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    jumping in, Valynvin, you should probaly take these links out, the mods won't be too happy about 'em, and it would be a shame to see this thread locked because of these

took em out didnt knew links for ddl sites where forbidden in the off topic ;x

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    took em out didnt knew links for ddl sites where forbidden in the off topic ;x
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    WHEN POSTING...
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    • Content that is considered illegal by law
    I don't know what the law says about DDL-sites, but I think it's best to be on the safe side and not name or post links to such sites.

To stay on topic: I just finished watching the first season of Rozen Maiden and the first episode of the second season. ~desu
    It's decent imo, It was over my expectations. But then, I wasn't expecting that much, I mainly watched it for the desu . ~desu
    But I have no idea what to watch after I'm done with the second, any suggestions? ~desu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim the mage View Post
    Hehe :P. I would chat about draenei women and their waggles but that would be going 100% offtopic.
    once, there has been a time.....

*sniff*
    good times =/
    Ergo Proxy is pretty good too.

I'm not sure if Big O has been posted yet, but that is one of my all-time favorites. The depth in the story makes you have to rewatch it over and over again to gain a strong understanding, and being a person who loves re-reading/re-watching things, that to me makes the show amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    once, there has been a time.....

*sniff*
    good times =/

I remember that one. Never posted in it but I remember reading it (Though if you do wish to chat, I guess theres always the private messaging or meeting up ingame). After Ergo Proxy I decided to be random and watch a bit of Cowboy Beebop. Actually found it amusing XD.
    -Insert flashy and awesome Photoshop signature of my WoW character here-

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit off topic but I figure that I should warn any others who used their anime planet sig that it WILL get an infraction of 4 pts or whatever from the sites automated mod programs. He'll only reason I even used it was cause someone else was. Figured I'd warn the rest of you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit off topic but I figure that I should warn any others who used their anime planet sig that it WILL get an infraction of 4 pts or whatever from the sites automated mod programs. He'll only reason I even used it was cause someone else was. Figured I'd warn the rest of you guys.
    I did get one as well for a week ago...
    Changed the sig into someONE much better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    I did get one as well for a week ago...
    Changed the sig into someONE much better!
    Kinda stupid that some peoples sigs combine to make one far larger but cause it's mostly text with their wow character it works for them and gets by unfair if you ask me.

Oh and i forgot to mention that i finished MAR last night took an unusually long time cause of personal problems cutting in. Now just to decide what to watch next i have 80 shows/specials/movies/season sets(as in part 1 2 and so on) in my legit backlog alone let alone my downloaded one with more on the way. About 20 shows on that backlog i've seen before whether it be on dvd or downloaded some are blu ray replacements.

In short i have so many choices and not enough time probably gonna choose between Birdy the mighty decode tsubasa OVAS or GunxSword though rewatching guyver 2005 on bluray wouldn't be so bad either. Oh and to cut people off i HAVE seen all the guyver ovas whether it be the 1985-89 ones or the out of control movie special.

Deleted
    Suppose it's because it's a linktrap. Remove the link and you ought to be fine...I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Suppose it's because it's a linktrap. Remove the link and you ought to be fine...I guess?

No the message SPECIFICALLY said size was the issue. The link didn't even take you to a site with different rules even on the forums there sharing links wasn't really allowed not to fansubbers and download sites at least.

Oh and I feel I should point out that your sig also has a link.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-02-13 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    I finished Special A some time ago. Whereas I really, really hate the first 2 episodes, most others are surprisingly funny (except for nr. 5 and the last one). I had lots of laughs (loud ones, that is ) while watching this anime.
    The art is pretty nice, maybe a bit to much focused on the female watcher -wich the anime probably is made for anyway:P-, I found the humour very funny, althought over-the-top most of the times. But it was deffinatly worth it to keep up with it to get past the first 2 episodes!

Watched Amagami SS as well this week, wich was an intresting anime, with a nice way to make an alternative harem. It consists of 6 arcs (4 episodes each) wich al center around the boy and one of the 6 girls. Every arc is set in the same time but follows a different route and thus resulting in 6 different love-stories and (happy) endings...And there is one last episode wich does not really fit with the rest .
    I really enjoyed watching it.
    - Haruka Morishima Arc: Revolving around the popular, yet weird girl. Although a bit weird, very watchworthy.
    - Kaoru Tanamachi Arc: Starring the violate childhood friend, probably one of my favorite arcs. Although predictable, I still really liked it. Kaoru is one of the intresting characters in the anime.
    - Sae Nakata Arc: Without doubt the most rediculus arc. I truly hated this arc, and I recommend future watchers to just skip it. It's to much ecchi things, or trying to be. And the voice-over is just annoying (I skipped the forth episode in this arc for 3/4 and just went for the ending.)
    - Ai Nanasaki Arc: Another funny arc, starring the sports-girl.
    - Rihoko Sakurai Arc: Another childhood friend, but imo it didn't have a satisfacting ending. But that's just me n_n
    - Tsukasa Ayatsuji Arc: The best arc imo, with the best characters (class-president) and best story. I really loved to watch this arc.

Overall, I watched 5 out of the 6 arcs with outmost pleasure. I recommand this serie to whoever likes to watch series derived from Dating Sims ^^

Edit: this was a recent anime...never noticed that xD
    Last edited by mmocc4309604a4; 2011-02-13 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    No the message SPECIFICALLY said size was the issue. The link didn't even take you to a site with different rules even on the forums there sharing links wasn't really allowed not to fansubbers and download sites at least.

Oh and I feel I should point out that your sig also has a link.
    Oh, I didn't notice it was 500x130. Pretty weird size for a sig if you ask me.

OT: So I just finished Lucky Star and watched a bit of Haruhi. Two notes:
    Kagami is awesome.
    If you're watching Haruhi and they start making a list about things to do in summer, skip the next 6 or so episodes unless your attention span is of legendary proportions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I didn't notice it was 500x130. Pretty weird size for a sig if you ask me.

OT: So I just finished Lucky Star and watched a bit of Haruhi. Two notes:
    Kagami is awesome.
    If you're watching Haruhi and they start making a list about things to do in summer, skip the next 6 or so episodes unless your attention span is of legendary proportions.
    Yes kagami is awesome so is her dad. And yeah i think we've all heard about the endless 8 arc.

And about the size that isn't quite the biggest prob some people on thsi site combine sigs and quotes to make something bigger than that and they get no prob THAT'S my beef. Though it is kinda large seeming in this forums layout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    I actually loved the endless 8 arc. I watched every episode. It could be because I had already read the book and knew what was coming, and so I watched w/ anticipation every week waiting for the conclusion. I thought it was superbly well done, one of the finer moments in any anime series.

Is anyone watching any of the newer series? Particularly Star Driver, Kore wa Zombie desuka?, and Puella Magi Madoka Magika. I'd really like to hear some peoples opinions on them. I love these 3 series. They are all great in their respective genres. Bones of course does a brilliant job re-inventing (again) the mecha genre with Star Driver.

Zombie desuka?...I can't even describe this show. Words escape me. It is hilarious, has great action, good character development, and enough tsundere to last a lifetime. and it is a pretty cool take on Zombies in general. very original.

PMMM(getting lazy) is not your typical sailor moon, magical girl show. It is very dark and very deep, and I love it.

Nakiami's anime list
    also here's a link to my list. any comments, particularly things you think i should check out would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    I actually loved the endless 8 arc. I watched every episode. It could be because I had already read the book and knew what was coming, and so I watched w/ anticipation every week waiting for the conclusion. I thought it was superbly well done, one of the finer moments in any anime series.

Is anyone watching any of the newer series? Particularly Star Driver, Kore wa Zombie desuka?, and Puella Magi Madoka Magika. I'd really like to hear some peoples opinions on them. I love these 3 series. They are all great in their respective genres. Bones of course does a brilliant job re-inventing (again) the mecha genre with Star Driver.

Zombie desuka?...I can't even describe this show. Words escape me. It is hilarious, has great action, good character development, and enough tsundere to last a lifetime. and it is a pretty cool take on Zombies in general. very original.
    Agree on Endless Eight. Actually thought it was very enjoyable, mainly because it was incredibly mindwracking: WILL THEY DO IT THIS TIME!?!? WILL THEY!?!?

Madoka is fantastic. Absolutely. Fantastic. SPOILER: When Madoka accidentally 'killed' Sayaka, I just about jumped out of my seat. Its magical girl psychological warfare here.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka looks great, however the recent episode with about 10 minutes of fanservice dropped it a notch in my book. But my friend who's been reading the novel's says it just keeps getting better, so I'll hold my judgement.
    Last edited by Parablius; 2011-02-14 at 03:38 PM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Agree on Endless Eight. Actually thought it was very enjoyable, mainly because it was incredibly mindwracking: WILL THEY DO IT THIS TIME!?!? WILL THEY!?!?

Madoka is fantastic. Absolutely. Fantastic. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: When Madoka accidentally 'killed' Sayaka, I just about jumped out of my seat. Its magical girl psychological warfare here.
    Should change the spoiler color to something harder to see, totally spoiled now . I don't mind too much tbh, but I'm sure people out there would.