10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    The first episode will scare away 90% of people who are new to anime, and will likely worsen their opinion of it. "What's this cutesy shit? Anime is only for little kids after all!"

This is coming from a guy who likes Madoka quite a bit.
    Yeah, wait until they're experienced enough in anime to understand the minimum 3 episode rule...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Yeah, wait until they're experienced enough in anime to understand the minimum 3 episode rule...
    To be honest, a fair share of those people don't really look out for other anime.

I have too much damn anime on my computer. Too hard to choose what to watch. Hmm, should I watch Ikoku Meiro no Croisée or True Tears. Or re-watch Ore Imo since the second season is coming out soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I have too much damn anime on my computer. Too hard to choose what to watch. Hmm, should I watch Ikoku Meiro no Croisée or True Tears. Or re-watch Ore Imo since the second season is coming out soon.
    Watch Ore Imo, and convince me to watch it as well, or something. (I haven't seen it yet, but I don't really know if it's worth it lol, mc seems to get pestered a lot, poor guy).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    It's totally worth it. Worth it for ClariS alone.
    Ooh that sounds nice :3, opening or ending?

Deleted
    Opening, it has multiple different ending songs.
    Fun fact: The singers are still in Junior High (age 12-15)
    Allright, then I'll be listening to the opening every episode when I get to watching it then (Still need to finish Index2 and Railgun atm).
    Seriously, Junior High? Their voices are amazing.

To be honest, most of the characters from OreImo were extremely annoying, to me anyway. The only redeeming characters from OreImo was Kuroneko, Saori, and Manami. And even then, the last two had a very small amount of overall screen time in the series, and it in no way helps that the main female character is extremely unlikeable, again, in my opinion.

On the other hand, the D.L. doujin series featuring Kuroneko and Kyosuke are exceptionally godlike.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

15+ Year Old Account
    Really loving The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, it's really damn funny but still has nice dramatic moments. Not even half way through and I'd give it a 9. If the quality stays the same the throughout the entire thing, it could end up being a 10.

The chart progresses! http://i.imgur.com/BzBE4x2.jpg

Still more to go though.

Question. Does anyone know how to make it so the text/images are larger when imgur zooms in, aside from just enlarging the actual text and images themselves? Ignore the shitty quality, I had to lower it so the file size was small enough to upload.

http://i.imgur.com/cdGlaxs.jpg

Right now when you zoom in it's too small as you can see.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only watched a few anime's, but Ouran Highschool Host Club was the first anime I didn't get bored of after a few episodes. Fairy Tail was kind of intimidating me, what with all the episodes. I also watched some Sailor Moon which I liked, and Stein's Gate is AWESOME

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    The chart progresses! http://i.imgur.com/BzBE4x2.jpg

Still more to go though.

Question. Does anyone know how to make it so the text/images are larger when imgur zooms in, aside from just enlarging the actual text and images themselves? Ignore the shitty quality, I had to lower it so the file size was small enough to upload.

http://i.imgur.com/cdGlaxs.jpg

Right now when you zoom in it's too small as you can see.
    You could always make it in that big resolution to begin with, and just zoom out to get an overlook of the chart. Instead of vice versa.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    What makes you think that? In the anime Shisei specifically said the Giant Hornet's soldiers had been twisted, deformed and exploded from inside which must have been done by Cantus.
    In all the discussions I've had/seen on it and what I remember from watching it that's what happened. I'll have to find the scene again to confirm though. I think the studio/author of the novel is smart enough to realize that if she gets death feedback from killing queerats then she wouldn't be able to slaughter so many of them earlier on. It just doesn't make sense in the slightest and I couldn't see such a plothole escaping so many people who worked on the show and published the novel.

Here's a discussion on it.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-25 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Really loving The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, it's really damn funny but still has nice dramatic moments. Not even half way through and I'd give it a 9. If the quality stays the same the throughout the entire thing, it could end up being a 10.
    Yeah the first season is easily a 9/10, then the anime fucks up and makes it a 7. (I'd say just watch the first season, second isn't worth it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Yeah the first season is easily a 9/10, then the anime fucks up and makes it a 7. (I'd say just watch the first season, second isn't worth it).
    The second cour is fine to me. Sure it might be a bit much, but it still isn't even close to realistic and that is what it's aiming for. I can appreciate it for that. People can try way more than they did, and still fail horribly every time without ever succeeding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The second cour is fine to me. Sure it might be a bit much, but it still isn't even close to realistic and that is what it's aiming for. I can appreciate it for that. People can try way more than they did, and still fail horribly every time without ever succeeding.
    I started considering it a comedy show when everyone and his mother failed their tests and such, laughed my ass off when Sorata was crying on the floor, no joke :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I started considering it a comedy show when everyone and his mother failed their tests and such, laughed my ass off when Sorata was crying on the floor, no joke :P
    Three people failed as far as I remember. His little sister failed the entrance exam because she wasn't cut out for it, which is natural. Nanami failed the VA auditions because she wasn't as good as the others, which happens. If someone succeeds, then someone else fails. Sorata failed with his video game because it was a solo project going up against the company wide project of a similar genre. There is no way his game would beat that. I could expect a lot more failure than what we got and it would still be normal. Failure is a part of life and this show is trying to make us see it. You're only strong when you realize that failure and keep trying. Succeeding the first time is normally just luck and teaches you nothing.

If they had all succeeded the anime wouldn't leave as emotional an impact and would feel very lacking.

Deleted
    Three people failed as far as I remember. His little sister failed the entrance exam because she wasn't cut out for it, which is natural. Nanami failed the VA auditions because she wasn't as good as the others, which happens. If someone succeeds, then someone else fails. Sorata failed with his video game because it was a solo project going up against the company wide project of a similar genre. There is no way his game would beat that. I could expect a lot more failure than what we got and it would still be normal. Failure is a part of life and this show is trying to make us see it. You're only strong when you realize that failure and keep trying. Succeeding the first time is normally just luck and teaches you nothing.

If they had all succeeded the anime wouldn't leave as emotional an impact and would feel very lacking.
    I get that, but that still doesn't take away the fact that it's just over the top failure, I would've understood the failure of his sister and Nanami. But the reactions about his sister failing we're almost 0, just like "Hey she failed, move along", which feels like bad storyline writing to me. It was also rather odd how they dealt with Nanamin failing; basically like "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" for the next ~2 episodes, where as Sorata was crying and raging the moment he heard his game failed. Why does only Sorata get to show emotion initially? It just feels off. They could have at least added in some shots of them crying whilst alone, like Sorata.

Edit: Just watched Zetsuen #22/23.
    Zetsuen - Noooo. No no no. Fuck he got shot fuck fuck he better not die.
    Omg yes, Yoshino better not leave us now :< , dying to a no-name character is not the way to go man! Also, inb4 Hakaze rushes toward him to save him anyway, fucking up the entire plan.

Edit #2: Omg GJ-Bu, why are you so amazing?
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-03-25 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    Edit #2: Omg GJ-Bu, why are you so amazing?
    [IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/103285254/Anime%20Stuff/Oreman.png[/IG]
    Ahh, I luuurve it! Easily my show of the season (and I just might have found a waifu in Shion-san).

Deleted
    More like definitely. She's easily the best one.
    Oh, absolutely! So refined, so elegant, so clever, so sweet, so dense, so lewd, so imouto-addicted.

I just meant that I've never gravitated toward a character so quickly before. I guess I've got a real thing for the airier VAs. Combine that with a cute and amusing character and I guess I'm smitten! xD

I really like Kirara too. She's uber cute when she makes those happy noises like she when dances with Kyoro (before he says she stinks!) and her concern about giving her cold to him in the latest one was adorable. As was her 'dying-in-the-Summer-heat' cat-mode. x'D
    Mori is awesome too. But, yeah, Shion is in a league of her own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Ahh, I luuurve it! Easily my show of the season (and I just might have found a waifu in Shion-san).
    Dat gif <3. Shion is perfect waifu material yeah, go for it :P. Show could've done without the murderous prez-imouto though.
    More like definitely. She's easily the best one.
    Pretty much yeah, Megumi is pretty close, but I dunno about the whole anorexia ordeal she's got going on for her lol.
    Shion > Megumi > Kirara = Kyoro's imouto = Mori > Tama > Jill = Prez > Sena (I think that's her name?)

In other news, does everyone else think Kotoura-san has been extremely lacking? Practically the first episode of the 2nd "arc" I said to myself that Manabe-kun lookalike woman is totally the murderer, too fucking fake-happy/calm. Oh hey guess what, she's the murderer.
    The whole prez + vice-prez stuff was nice though, even though it was to be expected that Muroto would protect her.