http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...2-anime-visual

I for one am excited about it running for half a year such a good show!

Deleted
    Photo kano is turning into a shitty series imo. It's becoming a bad version of amagami SS with rushed scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jast USA downloads are slow 14 hours..
    Last edited by Medusa Cascade; 2013-05-10 at 02:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave 05 - I liked this episode. A less serious tone really is a much better fit for this series. Lol'd when the NEET girl burst out screaming when the power went out. Saki x Haruto is best. Was a good twist (kinda obvious seeing as the OP/ED show the different models), interested in seeing what happens next. Only problem lies in the fact that Haruto basically forgot about L-Elf. Is he dumb or something?

Yahari 06 - Wondering what direction this series is going to go. I could see something like Kokoro Connect happening, with Yukino helping Yui and MC and Yui end up together, though Yukino actually likes MC. Though with how the series is, I could also maybe see an ending where no one ends up together. Regardless, I'm hoping for MC x Yukino

Anyone see that Space Pirate Captain Harlock movie trailer (link)? I never saw the original anime, but this looks awesome.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-10 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    School Days VN is bigger than expected at 9GB...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorozuya View Post
    That's ridiculously huge. Oo

Entire MuvLuv series, which takes weeks to read, is not even 7 GB and Fate/Stay Night is only 2.5...

Quote Originally Posted by Yorozuya View Post
    That's what happens when a VN is fully animated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    That's what happens when a VN is fully animated!
    Ohhh, well that explains it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun - Ahahahaha today's episode was simply amazing. They did such a great job with it, especially the way they ended it. I was waiting for this episode for a while for multiple reasons. Got to finally see Misaka interact with her clone from her POV and the fight between each other for the badge. Also got to see more Accelerator combat, which I was dying to see seeing as he really got shafted in season 2 of Index and doesn't show up at all in the Railgun story until now. I expected it to animate chapter 24 this episode, but I'm happy with how they paced it (leaving nothing out and adding just a few small things in to round it out) and especially the ending. Seeing the credits start to roll has Accelerator slammed the box on top of the clone and Misaka charging towards him where it pans out to rolling credits instead of the normal ED was glorious.

I love this show so much.

Next week we'll be seeing (manga spoilers)Accelerator and Misaka fighting, another flashback of the guy asking for her DNA map, crazy hair girl, and a fuller flash back of crazy hair girl helping habilitate the clones into a normal life style. Then it gets to best part, terrorist Misaka and our first glance at the girl trio. Out of all of season 2 the girl trio fights with Misaka is going to be the most exciting and I seriously hope JC Staff doesn't add in the friendship element that is in the OP and instead goes crazy Misaka terrorist route. If they end with the girl trio being called in it should cover chapter 24 and 25 fully.

So far JC Staff has done a really good job with the show, with the only anime original portion being the first episode in it's entirety (after learning I had missed part B of chapter 19). I hope they continue on with it, I just wonder if they'll animate up to the arc that is currently ongoing and end it somewhere during it, or if the arc in the manga is nearing it's end (which it is) and they already know what to animate from the mangaka which'd be the best to hope for.

Oh also Clone Misaka has some amazing faces.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-05-11 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    Oh god.. the new Railgun is just perfection. I've been waiting for some more Accelerator action.. finally got it! I'm hyped for the next episode

am i just remembering it wrong?...thought railgun had dealt with clones before...or was that index?
    Doesn't help that my memory is a bit shit :P
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-05-11 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    am i just remembering it wrong?...thought railgun had dealt with clones before...or was that index?
    Do you perhabs rember the arc from Index 1? That is the same arc that now occurs in Railgun2. Just from Misakas point of view.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-05-11 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    First season of index happens in parallel to second season of Railgun.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-05-11 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Do you perhabs rember the arc from Index 1? That is the same arc that now occurs in Railgun2. Just from Misakas point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    First season of index happens in parallel to second season of Railgun.
    that explains it then
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-05-11 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    Awesome finish to newest Railgun. JC are pulling it off damn well, now I just hope they won't insert an anime original arc into second cour again.

Deleted
    Some people need to learn to [spoiler] their posts when posting spoilers. Not everyone watches a show seconds after it's released.

Hyakka Ryouran...

It's almost and art how much they fuck up this show. They jump over important parts, they flashback to things we didn't even hear of in the previous episode etc.. sigh. The new faces are awesome though.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2013-05-11 at 11:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oreimo - Loved the 3 non-kirino girls this episode...kirino not so much
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Some people need to learn to [spoiler] their posts when posting spoilers. Not everyone watches a show seconds after it's released.
    I haven't seen anyone not spoiler though?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I haven't seen anyone not spoiler though?
    Was thinking the same thing; "But... nobody spoiled anything?"

10+ Year Old Account
    If there are things that needs to be spoiler tagged, report it with well... spoiler tag please or something along that line.