Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Are we really going to continue discussing if "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" means "sex" or not?
    Seems like a rather silly discussion ^^
    No no no. The discussion is whether or not Crunchyroll translation team has access to inside sources in anime production and encodes messages from that source in their script.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    No no no. The discussion is whether or not Crunchyroll translation team has access to inside sources in anime production and encodes messages from that source in their script.
    I doubt they do, only the translators working on the Blu-Ray/DVD box would have inside sources ofcourse.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really think you guys are looking into the whole Saki thing too much. (not this HHHH nonsense, the actual plot)

I seriously doubt Saki planned anything, or that she could have stopped Haruto. Clearly Haruto was in a different form of vampire rage (as seen by his face), so I doubt Saki could have snapped him out of it. On top of that, I think the entire idea of Saki "staging" the rape absurd. Their clothes weren't entirely off because vampire Haruto isn't going to bother, as well as them being near-nude with the thrusting would have been far too much. Their clothes being off at the end is just to show the audience that yeah, it did go all the way. Saki was crying, I doubt she really would go as far as to stage it to manipulate Haruto.

What will happen next? Haruto probably will hate himself and want to stay loyal to Saki to make up for what he did, but I don't think Saki is going to use it against him like that. I might be wrong, but I don't think Saki is that much of a bitch.

OreImo - Why is Ayase so amazing? OreImo ENDING SPOILERS (don't read unless you have been spoiled) Makes me sorta angry that Kirino won. I'm fine with Kirino and all (never really liked Kuroneko), but Ayase is a billion times better. Physical tsunderes (Taiga, Kirino) can really be aggravating.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-06-15 at 11:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saori needs more screen time in OreImo...*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Saori needs more screen time in OreImo...*sigh*
    ikr..... shes so kawaii when she takes her glasses off and her hair straighten
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    OreImo - Why is Ayase so amazing? OreImo ENDING SPOILERS (don't read unless you have been spoiled) Makes me sorta angry that Kirino won. I'm fine with Kirino and all (never really liked Kuroneko), but Ayase is a billion times better. Physical tsunderes (Taiga, Kirino) can really be aggravating.
    I dont really like Ayase. The whole Tsundere thing is over done.
    Last edited by pickley; 2013-06-16 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I like Ayase, but I also like Kirino and Kuroneko.

I don't like Saori though at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    mmmm i dislike kirino tsundere type just annoying and B$@%y (shes alot better in season 2 though)

Ayase meanwhile has her dark side (yandere) and its hilarious

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I like Ayase, but I also like Kirino and Kuroneko.

I don't like Saori though at all.
    your a big meanie :/
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki: Why was the ending with Eren being an idiot so obvious. =\

15+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki's episode was pretty bad. I'm guessing the pacing is so slow so that they don't run out of material, but seriously, pretty much nothing happened this episode. People are scared, Eren is their only hope, people might die. Oh no plan backfired. That was the entire episode.

Anyways, started K-On!, loving it. Mio is amazing.

i knew they were going to pace shingeki relatively slow when i saw its a 2cour but thats really slow but atleast it dosent feel like that episodes are still interesting and dont get boring so where do u guys think the anime will actually end? id guess now probablly with the whole MANGA SPOILER annie affair when they capture her in the city atleast i cant see its going much further with the current pacing ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Hunter x Hunter anime still so exciting with all the new stuffs :>

it was only a matter of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Crunchyroll subs do get used in the western DVD release - which can only happen when they themselves distribute the show or sell the translation, by the way - it does not make that any more meaningful. A translator does not sit in the same room as the author asking for explanations to every line with them. In fact, that kind of consultation pretty much never happens outside of the most exotic and weird expressions the localization team just can not decipher on their own... And "H" most certainly is not amongst those.

There is no deep meaning to "H!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" being subbed as "sex", really. It was chosen because they believed it fit the situation best.

Also, you need to understand: all I am doing is stating possibility other than the most obvious explanation and providing argumentation as to why is not unthinkable. Yeah, rather unlikely - but there's more than enough ground for such assumption. There is also a mountain of strong and viable arguments against it, but Crunchyroll's choice of words in translation(They are rather notorious for less than impressive quality, too) is not amongst those.
    Oh i know i'm generally a fansub man myself...Look at my history...You're also talking to one of the seniors of the MMO anime community nd yeah i know what you'e saying and i;'m just saying that the way things look the HHHHH likelye meant sex/ecchi(ecchi can ALSO be shorthand for lewd activities which can indeed include sex)

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 08:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post

LOL this is fucking epic.

too long
    you realize almost every popular anime is licensed asap, right?
    aniplex has the license to the one you're talking about.
    stop trying to be hipsters.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 04:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Oh i know i'm generally a fansub man myself...Look at my history...You're also talking to one of the seniors of the MMO anime community
    still can't believe neither of us can find subs for the scryed movies ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Oh i know i'm generally a fansub man myself...Look at my history...You're also talking to one of the seniors of the MMO anime community nd yeah i know what you'e saying and i;'m just saying that the way things look the HHHHH likelye meant sex/ecchi(ecchi can ALSO be shorthand for lewd activities which can indeed include sex)
    As you agreed with everything else I said only one comment from me: I don't really care if you are a "senior" if you are trying to convince me Crunchyroll has some sort of inside source in anime production studios.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    you realize almost every popular anime is licensed asap, right?
    aniplex has the license to the one you're talking about.
    stop trying to be hipsters.
    I didn't know who had it licensed but it stands to reason it was. It does not change the fact it's not even close to a DVD/Blu-ray release, and that's what I was talking about. I don't see how anything I said is me trying to be a hipster? Unless watching anime before the western DVD release counts, but then everyone in this thread, including you, is trying to be a hipster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post

[video=youtube;IRN5Qc7OSMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IRN5Qc7OSMc#![video]
    On one hand, it's funny to see the quality PCs have offered for years heralded as new generation. On the other, the "This is how you share your games on PS4" bit made me laugh out loud, literally. ^.^
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-06-16 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i knew they were going to pace shingeki relatively slow when i saw its a 2cour but thats really slow but atleast it dosent feel like that episodes are still interesting and dont get boring so where do u guys think the anime will actually end? id guess now probablly with the whole MANGA SPOILER annie affair when they capture her in the city atleast i cant see its going much further with the current pacing ^^
    I think the fact they have a live action movie, and tons of merch going around out of the US, and the advancement of the manga, you might be seeing it have a very. very long lifespan.
    the Anime pacing is decent, and the manga is very, very far ahead (yet it, really isn't) .. id say you might be catching this in 2-300 eps, getting boring. Idk wtf the filler would be, other then flashbacks, but I am curious to see if they can make it work.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2013-06-16 at 11:28 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

i hope they dont try to make its a giant money cow like naruto bleach etc. i really hate to see more filler or realy slow pacing that actually feels slow ;P question is with the current pacing they could gone for a 3cour right away or even a 4 cour dunno why they only made it a 2cour when they pace it that slow so that they will be arround half of the manga where it currently is at 24ep's ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Date A Live: *fanfare* We have a Winner! http://i.imgur.com/aysaFFn.jpg
    Nice Beach episode. Kotori is getting more and more adorable. Also, that guy on the ship, whatshisfaceagain, is hilarious XD Next week shit is gonna hit the fan. I hope for S2 =(
    Ah~ Yoshino!
    The Lolicon in me wanted to cry a little.
    Oh my god she's so cute I want to hug her.

Deleted
    New suisei no gargantia.. didn't see that coming at all.. xD