Poll: Do you like Leg plate tights?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Plate Legs are so... meh!

When oh when will they make 3d leg plates... its so stupid putting on all plate armor and then putting on tights. I'd rather wear a plate dress then tights..

...they already have.

If you look at, for example, Death Knight tier 9 and 10, they both have actual plating on the legs. They add a 3D model of the plating onto your characters legs.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the DK t10 legs had 3d-ness to them

EDIT: of course, beaten again, lol
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Tier 9 plate also had a some what added detail to make it look '3d'.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    ...they already have.

If you look at, for example, Death Knight tier 9 and 10, they both have actual plating on the legs. They add a 3D model of the plating onto your characters legs.
    No. They are painted on with flashy things painted on top of the paint.. If I put on plate armor it should not be as thick as my legs were when I put it on in the first place.. it should look like there is bulk over my legs haha that sounds bad..

Real men wear tights.

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1ring View Post
    No. They are painted on with flashy things painted on top of the paint.. If I put on plate armor it should not be as thick as my legs were when I put it on in the first place.. it should look like there is bulk over my legs haha that sounds bad..
    You are wrong. Look at a character not wearing leg plates. Then look at one wearing the DK Tier 9 or 10. It adds a 3D model of plating and the texture goes on top of that.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1ring View Post
    Do you even play a plate wearing class? If not, go find one, and look at the legs, you will see they have 3d textures to them.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    If they did proper plate looking legs to their full potential then you would look silly with the other armor you have on, unless they made that rediculously huge and graphicly intense aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post

Real men wear tights.
    yea that about describes it.. "were toons.... were toons in tights.. TIGHT TIGHTS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post

Real men wear tights.
    ^ Simple as that.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Do you even play a plate wearing class? If not, go find one, and look at the legs, you will see they have 3d textures to them.
    Pretty much this. Take a look at my armory. You'll see the texturing on the legs if you turn my toon to the side. If you don't see it you might want to get your eyes looked at...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Rizendragon

or, my Paladin. The warrior T10 legs model is also well textured.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...olydrag%C3%B8n

This should pretty much close the discussion...

Red text is fun:

Next time you create a poll try also giving a dissenting option... 4 options that all agree with you is very fair =)
    Last edited by Rizendragon; 2010-11-15 at 08:31 PM. Reason: YAY!!!!!

At least it isn't a skirt.

The poll gotta be one of the worst I've seen in months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wyrdone View Post
    At least it isn't a skirt.
    I would flip out if we got plate skirts! That would be awesome.

Not paladin dresses, but real bonafide plate miniskirts.