Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    NA is ahead of EU, not behind. Unless it is going live at same time worldwide, you might have your facts wrong.
    Wrong.

EU indeed get the expansion 9hours before america does, for once in 2years we get something sooner than US realms!

Quote Originally Posted by galaphile1 View Post
    you sir are correct... most everyone else is wrong. blizz has stated that all servers go live at 12:01am pacific time world wide. so no one will be playing before anyone else. we'll be playing between 12-3am in US and that will be 9am in the UK but it will be at the same relative time.
    clueless, so clueless

Americas, Australia and South East Asia – 7 December at 00:01 PST

Europe and Russia – 7 December at 00:01 CET

Deleted
    Well i'll tell you what, i won't play until you get to play so then you will feel a bit better, is that ok???

I'm in the EU so just give me a message when you start to play and i'll log on then for you??

Feeling better now??

10+ Year Old Account
    So much QQ in so little time.

It won't be effecting your game at all if you are playing on US servers, so I wouldn't worry about it. Here in Aus we have been getting our Xpacks quite a bit later than the US and it hasn't been an issue worth losing a box of tissues over.

dude. im in malaysia. i live near you lol!

Doesn't China have to wait months before they can play? Feel sorry for them not a little difference between us.

u want unfair, try being australian, the sale for wow cataclysm doesnt go out untill 12pm midnight dec 7th, which is actually 4 to 5 hrs after the servers are up and catalclsym has been on sale in america for ages. its been that way for every expac.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    So much QQ in so little time.

It won't be effecting your game at all if you are playing on US servers, so I wouldn't worry about it. Here in Aus we have been getting our Xpacks quite a bit later than the US and it hasn't been an issue worth losing a box of tissues over.
    I dare say that's because you're australian, not american. :P
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Pointless QQ thread that's already degenerating into EU vs US spam.

Locking.