Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    in a game where you accept that goblins and gnomes exist at all and do magic you nit pick over what sharp pieces of metal they can lift?
    I still can't turn a handkerchief into a dove on my mage =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stannislaus View Post
    Gnome and goblin warriors failed engineering school. They got so pissed off they developed a rage bar...nuff said.
    This is win. QFT!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..Booty Bay Bruisers..
    OT: Every race can be warriors, EVEN blood elves (Which they can be in cata, I mean..why not? Mana addicted or not they have hunters)
    Just go get a sword, and fight like a mercenary!
    MEKKATORQUE CANNON! ..SECURITY, SECUIRTY!

Deleted
    There is a very good reason gnomes need a warrior class. Because Gnome warriors are hilarious. Gnome warrior tanking Sindragosa = epicness ensued!

10+ Year Old Account
    Inferiority complex.
    They're the smallest people around, and I bet they hear that alot.
    They look themselves in the mirror and the following rage gives them enough strength to dribble 3 Armageddons between their fingers.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

the enemies wont see the fuckers till its too late!
    _ _
    idunolulz \(o_0)/

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    In day of the dragon Rhonin was lifted off the ground by a goblin using one hand...

Gonna roll an x warrior, i wanna unleashed EXPLOSIVE FURY! Guess which one

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitelanimefan View Post
    That, and anybody can be a warrior.
    You mean anybody can be a warrior in about one week, right?
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

Lore-wise Gnomes and Goblin Warriors would probably be based more on skill and finesse then raw physical strength (although they are likely much stronger relative to their body size then a human or an Orc is). They have developed various methods to ensure their small stature and heightened intellect can work to their advantage rather then be a hindrance. They would probably feel a bit like a plate-wearing combat rogue if the game was as close to lore as possible, but for the sake of sensible game mechanics, they have identical skills as a warrior of any other race.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

we could begin questioning the ability of women of any race except maybe tauren, orcs and worgen to be able to pick up the warrior class, maybe deathknight, paladin, and enhancement shaman, since women are generally weaker physically. i know i sound like a sexist jerk saying that, but just look at a female bloodelf with their chopstick thick arms, swining around a 2h axe and walking around in plate, while looking like a bulimia afflicted 16y old girl, and say i'm in the wrong here.

wow is unrealistic. if you dont like unrealistic, pick a gender/race combination which is fitting in your opinion, and go with that, or stop playing .
    there is no point asking how blizz intends to justify this or that, they just want to cater to their player comunity and heck, why wouldn't they, we pay them for that.

oh, while were at it, we could remove females as a playable option, since in a world of war, women generally do not have a place . exception would be an amazonistic tribe, made up only of women warriors.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2010-11-17 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

There is no justification for Gnome warriors, it is the least logical race/class combo, they are unfortunately
    here to stay, but that would be the one combo that I would remove. Also with new race/class combinations
    you can see that they will also go to amazing lengths just to increase the possibilities.
    Bigger than Life.

The gnome mind is perfectly suited for calculating and processing the necessary elbow vectors and balancing of geometric designs necessary to create significant centrifugal force required for a highly gem encrusted metallic essence infused stone sharpened edge to achieve maximum velocity and uplift at or above depreciating angles of 32º. They have not yet developed a technique to halt the vocal backlashes of the aforementioned flesh penetrations of their enemies but I'm certain there is a device out there designed to reduce or all together halt the strange noises of their enemies deterriating blood quantities.

Goblin Warrior = Bruiser, Gnome warrior = Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Goblin Warrior = Bruiser, Gnome warrior = Wtf?
    Defender of Gnomeregan? Afterall, they seem to have cogwheel shields, and they sure can't be paladins.
    I am calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    we could begin questioning the ability of women of any race except maybe tauren, orcs and worgen to be able to pick up the warrior class, maybe deathknight, paladin, and enhancement shaman, since women are generally weaker physically. i know i sound like a sexist jerk saying that, but just look at a female bloodelf with their chopstick thick arms, swining around a 2h axe and walking around in plate, while looking like a bulimia afflicted 16y old girl, and say i'm in the wrong here.

wow is unrealistic. if you dont like unrealistic, pick a gender/race combination which is fitting in your opinion, and go with that, or stop playing .
    there is no point asking how blizz intends to justify this or that, they just want to cater to their player comunity and heck, why wouldn't they, we pay them for that.

oh, while were at it, we could remove females as a playable option, since in a world of war, women generally do not have a place . exception would be an amazonistic tribe, made up only of women warriors.
    No, you're not a sexist jerk. There is a thing called sexual dimorphism.

Quote Originally Posted by niehan View Post
    No, you're not a sexist jerk. There is a thing called sexual dimorphism.
    Explain please?

A wizard did it.

Every culture has a basic warrior or brute.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Explain please?
    Sexual Dimorphism is differences between the sexes. Males, on average, have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments. The average Woman only has around 50% of the upper-body strength of the average Male.