Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well im farming timbermaw rep atm.. and having a hard time gettin to felwood ( have to walk to ashenvale ) as both org and TB are being invaded.. UC/SM are both on eastern kingdoms.. whatever, its a cool event so i cant complain

Have a Nice Day ™...

I wonder why are class trainers really are being evacuated?
    Aren't they supose to be the best of the best of the best?

Because its kinda hard to imagine something like this:
    Mage trainer: So you place your hands like this, and then channel your fire powers into the palms, and then release it in one big fireball.
    *Mage trainers fireball hits random training dummy for 600 damage*
    Random noob mage: Oh so i like put it slike this and then totally release it like Puffpuffkamehamelolwutwave?
    *Random noob mage hits random training dummy for 8000 damage*

kkthxbye off to farm my t10

They really should make class trainers as tough as flight masters atleast, because as off now it makes no sense x.x

I was screwing around on a level 18 and was able to help fight the invasion by using a totem on paralyzed people.

OnT: I did this because I was in the middle of the quests and my turn in npc phased out. No big deal. Have fun with it instead of being a hater of magnificent events.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Because you just need to go to one of the 3 cities that aren't being invaded? Seriously, it's supposed to be a big deal lore wise, like the entire place is getting torn to pieces. Therefore, the weaker people (trainer/npcs) leave.
    i can understand npcs, but what the hell is up with the mail boxes? they cant just disappear like that all the freaking time. Also this whole npc/mailbox disappearance is really a pain in the ass for all the levelers. are we supposed to just wait around for 1h or however long that stupid invasion lasts.

the first invasion event was nice and fun, the second was already quite meh, and after that they've all been tedious, who on earth thought it'd be fun to pester the players with this every 2h(?)?