Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's just insane!

lots of things can change... like better gear after the 2nd tier of raids comnig out to make this a walk in the park

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Mind Control will royally screw you over.

Really the best options are soloing it (no MC if soloing) or using 4-5 people.
    It's actually not that bad with 3 people if you have people that have good survivability cds, even if 2 people get mind controlled. It's a little tricky, but it's certainly doable. Also, I don't see this being very repeatable compared to many other fights, but hey there you go.

I wonder if a druid could solo it... they can absorb a TON of damage with savage defense, highest damage of tanks, and an interrupt it might be possible...
    We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx87212 View Post
    I wonder if a druid could solo it... they can absorb a TON of damage with savage defense, highest damage of tanks, and an interrupt it might be possible...
    I have no doubt Druids and Paladins could solo it.
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-11-20 at 01:16 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

thats impressive stuff mate. Kudos to u

10+ Year Old Account
    nice i can't wait to farm this mount with my bf ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    FFUUUU.

I hope Blizz wont remove it in 4.1.0
    They are specifically turning the Mimiron's Head and Invincible mounts into low percentage drops if you meet what was formerly the achievement criteria so that they are still obtainable, and they have never removed mounts that had a low drop percentage just because they were farm-able. The Amani Warbear would have probably received the same treatment if Blizzard had that train of thought around 3.0.

Point is, I really doubt they'd remove one of the most desired mounts in the game because of something like this. Kael'thas can already be easily farmed by a small number of people.

Or Blizzard will see this and fix the encounter so it cannot ever be soloed.

Tho they didnt fix Sarth ... but he doesnt drop a mount in normal and you will never solo sarth 3D
    Last edited by Addiena; 2010-11-20 at 01:33 AM.

Raegwyn you are such a beast. This kill was extremely awesome but so far none of your other kills have measured up to your sarth 10 kill. To my knowledge no one has ever soloed a current expansion raid boss without the use of pathing exploits -.- you know the rogue im talking about. Your the true solo.....er. Keep it up!

Really cool to see a video of your kill.

Also, Mionelol did solo this as well a little while ago, and she managed to do it within his room, no video of her kill though, only screenshots.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9...0810091933.jpg
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/659...0810092544.jpg
    http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7...0810093213.jpg

Her blog for those who would like to see more of what's soloable in cataclysm (it's in French though)

165,119 hp
    i did this with full t11 dps gear and stamina enchants everything reforged to crit.
    - Video Description

Wait.. What? Oh my... tanks are going to have a lot of health.. This just confirmed my newly dinged DK tank is staying tank at least. Gratz on the kill and being awesome, once again, Raegwyn.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Or Blizzard will see this and fix the encounter so it cannot ever be soloed.

Tho they didnt fix Sarth ... but he doesnt drop a mount in normal and you will never solo sarth 3D
    You dare say something wont be solo'd in Raegwyn's own thread? :O
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2010-11-20 at 02:57 AM.

Is there a way to get a german client without buying a German version of wow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! O.o

I have no words. I can only bow to your uberness.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    165,119 hp
    - Video Description

Wait.. What? Oh my... tanks are going to have a lot of health.. This just confirmed my newly dinged DK tank is staying tank at least. Gratz on the kill and being awesome, once again, Raegwyn.

Edit:

You dare say something wont be solo'd in Raegwyn's own thread? :O
    Rage is not a god ... He would need more HP than the hard coded limit for HP value to survive Sarth 3D and still be able to DPS him down.

He is not just fighting Sarth either he as to deal with 3 other drakes as well.

It's not ever going to happen.

Rage is truley awesome at his class but he is far to smart to want to attempt a solo of Sarth 3D.

I would like to see him Solo Sarth 25 man tho .. that would be an entertaining vid.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2010-11-20 at 08:45 AM.

hrm. too bad i play a rogue.
    ggg

That's pretty nice! ;o
    I'll be 2manning it on Cata tho, Feral dr00d + Holy Pala.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    That's pretty nice! ;o
    I'll be 2manning it on Cata tho, Feral dr00d + Holy Pala.
    Can't two man it.

He'll mind control both of you and reset the encounter unless you can kill him in 30 seconds from Phase 4 starting (that requires hundreds of thousands of DPS, btw, not possible).

Edit: If Holy Paladin purposefully died before Phase 4 started though, he could watch you solo Phases 4 and 5 and that would work.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Rage is not a god ... He would need more HP than the hard coded limit for HP value to survive Sarth 3D and still be able to DPS him down.

He is not just fighting Sarth either he as to deal with 3 other drakes as well.

It's not ever going to happen.

Rage is truley awesome at his class but he is far to smart to want to attempt a solo of Sarth 3D.

I would like to see him Solo Sarth 25 man tho .. that would be an entertaining vid.
    That what they said about kael.