Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wrathbabies: Who else hates them?

You know, the players who picked up WoW during this latest expansion. They use UI packs cause they can't make their own, don't know shit about old content (Doing TK "This is a 70 raid right??", "where is BWL??", "Onyxia isn't a new boss????"), think getting raid epics from heroics is how the game should always work, QQ about legendaries being used in PVP, think Arena is a real esport, they think getting Kingslayer with just weeks to go before Cataclysm is boss status, etc etc

lol. Trolling one thread wasn't enough, you had to start a new one?

Let's see how quickly you get banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't expect children to know that life won't always be playing in the dirt and having fun. Do you hate children as well?
    Hate stupidity not ignorance.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Don't forget the people who will gquit or ragequit after 5 hours of learning a new boss.

Majordomo and Vaelstrasz attempts, anyone? Vael was like a 6 month cockblock for most guilds.

Don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by RTLC View Post
    You know, the players who picked up WoW during this latest expansion. They use UI packs cause they can't make their own, don't know shit about old content (Doing TK "This is a 70 raid right??", "where is BWL??", "Onyxia isn't a new boss????"), think getting raid epics from heroics is how the game should always work, QQ about legendaries being used in PVP, think Arena is a real esport, they think getting Kingslayer with just weeks to go before Cataclysm is boss status, etc etc
    I'm a vanilla player and I dont know how to make my own "UI pack"... Does that make me one of those "wrathbabies"?

Sir, you are le ignorant.

I will admit I am a 'wrathbaby', But I am sure that I don't do anything/have done anything you've mentioned us to do.

le ignorant about ignorants being ignorant

i believe thats what you call "le ironic"

I was agree'ing with all that until I got the the PvP section. Shame on you, bad troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha5612 View Post

You made an account to say that? -headdesk-

In all seriousness, being a veteran does not entitle you to a) feel superior based on veteran status b) troll mmo-champion.

u cant blame someone for not playing before wotlk, no matter how annoying it gets

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when the Vanilla starters hated the BC starters... Then they got over it because they realized it's just a game and more people will come.

I have my sincere doubts about that, but my doubts will have to wait.

You registered just to post that.

/facepalm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Do you hate children as well?
    I hate children

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm sure players that are actually good at this game will adjust to the way things will be in Cata and those that are bad would have been bad back in Vanilla and BC as well I'm sure.

But I sure hope Cata CRUSHES some of the real Wrath babies hearts. Lol. I been on beta a lot and I love the more BCish feel of some of the instances. Only without all the downranking the same spell. You actually use all your heal spells. Much needed improvement from the standpoint of a 4 year healing veteran bored to tears with whack-a-mole or Raid bubbling.
    Last edited by Koilie; 2010-11-20 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

Probably a troll, but why does using a UI pack instead of making your own make one a "wrathbaby"

Quote Originally Posted by RTLC View Post
    Don't you just hate the Classicbabies. You know the ones who have been playing since release. They like to use default blizzard ui, or piece together a clusterfuck of frames and boxes with 25 different addons. They think old content is the shit, and trash talk anything that came after 40man naxx. They feel that spending hours and hours of grinding and dying to broken mechanics with 39 other people is the way all epics should be had, QQ about how raid gear isnt the best pvp gear anymore, think arena is a joke because raiding is the only thing that matters, and likes to boast about title achievements, only because they get them before other people.

OT: I really have no idea what this thread is about. I think what you should be saying is "I hate stupid people who play wow" cause this is a crazy big generalization.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Probably a troll, but why does using a UI pack instead of making your own make one a "wrathbaby"
    Because if you started playing in Vanilla, you were imbued with the knowledge of how to code in LUA. /sarcasm

I don't know where people get these strange ideas these days. o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Because convenience is THE DEVIL!
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.