Thread: Sandstone drake

Sandstone drake

I have å pretty important question about our dear alchemy drake. I have 450 jc/alch and iv thought about dropping alch, but i want my drake. Is it possible to get it. Then drop alchemy after i have the drake will i be able to mount it Then? I have had tailoring before and my expirience from that is that i cant use my dear carpets.

My guess is that you'll have to have the Top Alch to use it just as with the Gyro-chopper and carpets

10+ Year Old Account
    So far all the information we have gotten is that it is just like the Tailoring Rugs BOP requires Alchemy. Remember the vendor mats for the mount will cost around 24,000gold..so the mount is a significant investment to not be able to use..also the recipe is a rare drop/discovery..so it may take some time to learn it even if you max your alchemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It require the user to have that skill level in the profision to use it. Just like trailoing and engeneering for the carpet and gyrocopter. So if you want that mount, you will have to choose to keep that profision. Then again said, as Arrelliana points out, it is cost a consitterbly amount of gold, time and patien to get, so it are a long term goal need to have for that profesion. If you expect to just level up to max level and then craft it with no real issue or cost, you will be disapointed.

Signature by Elysia
    "When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph."