Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossmantle View Post
    /grabspopcorn
    Funny watching people find old jokes for the first time.
    Yeah.

This is a really, really, really old joke page that Goon Squad shows off to troll people.

You all are getting trolled by a joke from years past. :<
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

The guild leader says he doesn't make a profit from this. It's used for vent and other things. I see nothing wrong with it.

Deleted
    Meh....

Quote Originally Posted by username2010 View Post
    Alright I just registered to clear up some misconceptions about Goon Squad (and our EU chapter, Goons). Yeah, we have membership dues... organizing a guild as massive as that requires the officers to maintain it pretty much full time. We have over five thousand active subscriptions, and when a guild gets that big, running it becomes a job. Is this totally legit? Well, probably not 100%, but we've been running strong for many years now so Blizzard doesn't seem to really care.

The guild masters do a great job and it's a fantastic guild, if you have the money for it. Fortunately, I'm not poor... and you trolls can say what you want, but I have The Immortal, you don't. Totally worth the extra 30$ a month that I would have probably spent on beer or something anyway :-D
    Hey, guess what? I have The Immortal also, and I don't pay my guild anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Goulashia View Post
    The guild leader says he doesn't make a profit from this. It's used for vent and other things. I see nothing wrong with it.
    US/Mal'ganis/<Goon Squad> had 600+ members, let says $20 a month - ~30 core members that's 10k a month to share.

And yes, Blizzard has been flooded with GM tickets and their answer is... to not answer the tickets. They just go away or are never answered went sent to wowgm@blizzard.com.

They obviously approve.

yeah but as a platinum member of goon squad i didnt have to do anything for mine i just zoned in and afk'd... its a really great gig

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    US/Mal'ganis/<Goon Squad> had 600+ members, let says $20 a month - ~30 core members that's 10k a month to share.
    its a really, REALLY big vent. also websites cost money to maintain...

yeah but as a platinum member of goon squad i didnt have to do anything for mine i just zoned in and afk'd... its a really great gig
    So you pay to play, and then pay more to not play? The raid I went on to get my title was a hell of a lot of fun, I don't know why you wouldn't want to actually participate.

Definition of Troll right here folks.

Deleted
    It's a joke lol

It's a joke.. they are known for all the different jokes they have made, along with this.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    A very obvious joke guild page, just need to read it once to realise that!

Quote Originally Posted by UisceKitty View Post
    So you pay to play, and then pay more to not play? The raid I went on to get my title was a hell of a lot of fun, I don't know why you wouldn't want to actually participate.
    well, sometimes i do... but sometimes i just don't have time. in goon squad i can be a casual player AND have all the cool titles/mounts/whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poe's Law in action. It's a thing of beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

well, sometimes i do... but sometimes i just don't have time. in goon squad i can be a casual player AND have all the cool titles/mounts/whatever.
    Eh, fair enough. I suppose joke or not, it's your money, do whatever the heck you want with it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop feeding the trolls, you're only making them enjoy it more...

Just go on armory and you will see that the guild has no members. Troll.

Deleted
    Wow some people are getting trolled badly.

The joys of Goon Squad <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Joined today, very generic user name, post count of 3.

Seems legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim the Souless View Post
    I'm trying to understand what you are trying to say with this? GG the guild is in wowprogress?

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 01:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yeah.

This is a really, really, really old joke page that Goon Squad shows off to troll people.

You all are getting trolled by a joke from years past. :<
    And it still sucks :/