Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    It's goonsquad. They've pretty much written the book on douchebaggery.

"<Warchief> for a Day!

Become Warchief of <Goons> for a day! The lucky participant will be promoted to Guild Master (Warchief) rank for a 24 hour period, during which they will have full access to the guild bank, officer chat, and all guild management functions. Over the 24 hour period the participant can choose to introduce new guild policies, change raiding teams, invite new recruits and kick non-paying members. Any policies passed into the guild guidelines by the new Warchief may be reversed after the event is over. <Warchief> for a Day is available for €50 for one 24 hour period. Gift vouchers are available. It is recommended that the participant does not sleep during the event, as it will result in less time as Warchief.
    "

...can you say /gdisband ?

Naw, just kick everyone and keep the guild for yourself. They're used to it

This is probably fake, but in the small case it isn't, I tip my hat to the guild leader of that guild, for finding a way to exploit stupid people, and make some money doing so. Hell, he might even make enough money to live off the guild!

It isnt Goon Squad its Goons
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    "In addition to our membership plans below we also offer free, tenured memberships to players who can provide proof of their female identity to the current guild leader. As a sign of good will, we also offer a similar service to non-white ethnic minorities. Please contact us at checkout for more details. "
    lolwut?
    Holy crap, I'm female AND Black. Double discount for me!

Seriously though, why on earth would people actually pay for that? And that is so wrong on the both counts for minorities and females. >_<
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In addition to our membership plans below we also offer free, tenured memberships to players who can provide proof of their female identity to the current guild leader.

Sad, and pathetic...

Deleted
    I lol'd.