Thread: Ravage!

15+ Year Old Account

Ravage!

anuy news on this ability? did blizzard fix it tobe on the same level as normal Ravage ?

i didnt have time to porperly test it yesterday evening but i did get 20k crits so it seemed fine to me

i did notice it now shows up as Ravage! in recount :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Well, from recent playing around with it, the damage does seem to be equal. Of course, every build on the beta, I ticketed that when using 2/2 Stampede, the free Ravage! would consume an OoC proc, and that's still not working as it should (the mages are getting lucky that their clearcasting issue is getting fixed). Sorry to say, it feels like it's on the back burner for now.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

15+ Year Old Account
    About omen

hmm i recall reading somewhere that nourish no longer consumes clearcasting, that rather weird as it is a spel whit mana cost right ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    About omen

hmm i recall reading somewhere that nourish no longer consumes clearcasting, that rather weird as it is a spel whit mana cost right ?
    Well, I suppose that's a good thing actually. Nourish is one of the cheapest heals in the arsenal, so it'd be more useful on something like Regrowth or Healing Touch instead of your cheapest spell... otherwise it leads to playstyles where you blow your biggest heal when it's not needed because you didn't want to waste you OoC proc.

Ravage! is a different story, though. I have a suspicion it lies in the fact that Stampede is a 2-point talent, therefore it could take a Ravage! that actually costs energy and casts it for none... however, I doubt there's many people that would complain about 1/2 Ravage! not consuming an OoC proc since it already is costing less mana.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

OoC only affects healing touch as resto now as it's only the spells with a cast time over 1.5sec, i may have misread, and it may also affect regrowth, but making it only used on 2 things is kinda :/