Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Garrosh has obviously used a lot of steroids, causing his own teeth to grow. He thought it looked embarrasing so he put them on his shoulders instead and got replacements.

the skull looks exactly like a higher res version of the icc trash in the first room
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The tusks are obviously Mannoroth's.

My best guess is the skull is from some powerful undead to show Garrosh's victory over the Lich King.

Once again, who's skull though?

the skull and horn came from this quest

wowhead.com/quest=11722

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I think it's pretty clear that the TUSKS are from Mannoroth as his skull is above the throne now and the tips have been cut off, not only that but the tusks and the skull are from DIFFERENT beings. There is no way that skull could support tusks that big, if you actually think they do, well.. some people just can't be helped.

The question now is whose skull is that?
    a) random demon
    b) random magnataur
    c) random Yeti

d) random dragon
    e) just some creature
    I think this is most likely the case. It would make sense that he wears something that represents his efforts in Northrend. (Remember to most of the orc people he is a great hero).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Mannoroth skull is why bigger then that maybe one of the baby pitlords from that uc quest.
    mini pitlord companion pet? :O

imagine a fiery tiny pitlord with big eyes :O

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    After the quest: To be Horde... i started to respect Grom Hellscream as warchief a LOT more.

After this:

Overlord Krom'gar says: Watch now, Cliffwalker, as this battle comes to its glorious conclusion.

High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: You are about to cross a terrible threshold, Krom'gar. May the Earth Mother have mercy on your soul.

Krom'gar releases the balloon holding the goblin bomb and sends it towards Thal'darah Grove. On arrival, the balloon drops the bomb directly on it, obliterating the entire area, leaving a large crater behind.

Overlord Krom'gar says: Look upon the world, Cliffwalker, and see the might of the Horde!

A portal from Orgrimmar suddenly forms nearby. Garrosh Hellscream and his guards emerge from the portal.

Garrosh Hellscream says: What have you done, Krom'gar?

Krom'gar bows before Garrosh.

Overlord Krom'gar says: Warchief! I... I was carrying out your command!

Garrosh Hellscream says: My command?

Garrosh Hellscream says: Was my command to murder innocents, Krom'gar?

Overlord Krom'gar says: Warchief... Sir... I...

Garrosh Hellscream says: Am I a murderer, Krom'gar?

Overlord Krom'gar says: No, Warchief!

Garrosh Hellscream says: Then I ask you again: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Krom'gar begins to cower before Garrosh.

Garrosh Hellscream says: I sent you into Stonetalon Mountains with an army. Your orders were to secure this land for the Horde.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Instead, you laid waste to the land. Murdered innocents. Children even...

Garrosh Hellscream says: I spent a very long time in Northrend, Krom'gar. I learned much about the Horde in that time.

Garrosh Hellscream says: While there, a wise old war hero told me something that I would carry with me forever...

Garrosh Hellscream says: "Honor," Krom'gar, "No matter how dire the battle... never forsake it."

Garrosh Hellscream says: Overlord Krom'gar, you have disgraced the Horde.

Garrosh Hellscream says: You have brought shame to us as a people.

Garrosh Hellscream says: By my right as Warchief, I hereby relieve you of your duty.

Garrosh picks up Krom'gar by the throat and lifts him over the edge of the lift bridge.

Garrosh Hellscream says: YOU ARE DISMISSED.

Garrosh drops Krom'gar off the edge, sending him to his death. He then turns toward the hero.

Garrosh Hellscream says: And you, <race>!

High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: Wait, Warchief! Please! <name> was the hero responsible for uncovering this corruption. He tried to stop Krom'gar!

High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: Have mercy, Warchief.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Mercy... Your wife and child were murdered. Your kin wiped out. Your home burned to the ground.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Mercy... Chieftain, on this day I learn from you.

Garrosh Hellscream says: <name>, Krom'gar's army is no more. Your rank no longer has meaning. If you wish to truly help the Horde, your considerable power could be used in

Desolace or in the Southern Barrens.

Garrosh Hellscream says: The choice is yours to make.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Let honor guide you, <name>. Do not forget that Hellscream's eyes are always upon you.
    read shattering and all that stuff becomes meaningless because he is an self centered idiot

OT the things on his shoulders are the top parts of mannoroths tusk the skull I really don't know

read shattering and all that stuff becomes meaningless because he is an self centered idiot
    Then I suggest you read it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

Deleted
    Who is Garrosh wearing? That question brings this hypothetical situation to mind:

Somewhere on the Orgrimmar Red Carpet during the 10 year Anniversary celebrations of the Horde.

Blood Elf Tabloid Journalist: "Garrosh! Garrosh, darling! You look fabulous! Who are you wearing?"

Garrosh Hellscream: "Oh, it's just a little Mannoroth the Destructor piece. Very rare. What, with Pit Lords only having one skull each 'n' all. Lok'tar!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggen View Post
    I think he looks cool.... people have got to have a complaining session somewhere.... and a chance to show how smart they are!
    Hmmmm....What if people just disagree with you? I mean, personally, I think he looks goofy but, I know there are people that think he looks cool. If someone didn't like the way he looked, he wouldn't look that way. Seems like your trying to start a complaining session about people not agreeing with you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Who is Garrosh wearing? That question brings this hypothetical situation to mind:

Somewhere on the Orgrimmar Red Carpet during the 10 year Anniversary celebrations of the Horde.

Blood Elf Tabloid Journalist: "Garrosh! Garrosh, darling! You look fabulous! Who are you wearing?"

Garrosh Hellscream: "Oh, it's just a little Mannoroth the Destructor piece. Very rare. What, with Pit Lords only having one skull each 'n' all. Lok'tar!!"
    I lol'd, well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Garrosh has obviously used a lot of steroids, causing his own teeth to grow. He thought it looked embarrasing so he put them on his shoulders instead and got replacements.
    ^^This

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
    Then I suggest you read it again.
    I just can't stand garrosh after reading the book come on his dialogue with baine sealed the deal

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post

fabulous^^

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    looks like black steel, the same stuff all the "spikes R us" building are made out of.
    *whooooooosh*

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Let honor guide you, <name>. Do not forget that Hellscream's eyes are always upon you.
    Awesome. Just Awesome. Can't wait to get into STM on my re-roll, thanks for sharing <3

Timmy the Talbuk.

He will be missed.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    mannoroth's, he cut them off the monument so he could pretend that he was as good as his daddy... the egotistical git...
    I might not be the first to post a response to this but the hellscream's have never been 'good' so it's impossible for garosh to pretend to 'as good' as his father. Grom (Garosh's father) was an insolent leader who rarely obeyed the orders of the horde's warchief. Beyond this he was weak and lead his warsong clan back to the fel control of mannoroth by drinking his blood in order to kill cenerius. He may have redeemed himself by destroying manoroth but it barely, if it even did, compensated for his bulls*&%. The hellscreams are egotistical and dangerous and Thrall is a moron for leaving him in charge considering the other more peaceful leaders he could have chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Revrant View Post
    Oh, well, that resolves it.
    Not really the actual npc His horns are blue and curved at a different angle.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    im 90% its random cool clothing. why does people have to have some knowledge behind EVERYTHING? like, who is those spirits that flies up to the Frozen Throne when LK are the only boss left? its just random ghosts the Lich King has killed!

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 09:44 PM ----------

first, i thought it looked dumb. now, it makes so much sense. read The Shattering. it explains the tattoos.
    I understand the tatooes and would even understand those tusks on his shoulders. But his model looks dumb, like he would be mentaly retarded. In that official art that was released he looks amazing, powerful, mighty, strong and like real leader. His in-game model is far from that.