Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The question now is whose skull is that?

I think all the answers to that question are correct in their own way. It is some random creature, but what does that random creature's skull represent upon Garrosh's shoulder? I believe it is a representation of Mannoroth and of Garrosh or his race conquering while bearing that burden of Mannoroth and the burning legion.

I used And twice for I am THAT GURD

BAH! this is confusing. here, i'll MAKE lore for you.

he skinned a human to make the pants
    the metal in his armor was reforged into an awesome belt buckle
    the horns are from a giant demon-elekk he fought with his bare hands in Nagrand before he left for northrend. spikes were forged in
    skull shoulder= prince malchezzar. they farmed that guy all through WotLK trying to get that axe, when it finally dropped they decided he'd be an excellent addition to garrosh's new look

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    But his model looks dumb, like he would be mentaly retarded. In that official art that was released he looks amazing, powerful, mighty, strong and like real leader. His in-game model is far from that.
    I disagree, I think the dim but intimidating face fits him perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    is it..cairne

I cant believe people are arguing over the intellect of a charactor made up by Blizzard's game devs. Blizzard probally just made him cause he would make things interesting, nothing more. If people put this much passion and importance into selecting world leaders etc, we would be living in a Utopia