Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    I love scraping these people off. The blood pressure medication manufacturers should give me a kickback.
    I seriously lol'd hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bstore2 View Post
    I hope you meant needing because, well....greeding on everything is kinda how it works.
    if he was greeding on everything it means he's not afk. thats why it was odd

Quote Originally Posted by Nartalath View Post
    I guess I'm just really old fashioned with this "don't stoop to other people's level" thing.
    I'd say whyumadbro is stooping low, but still a good bit above the level of conversation the Angry kid was displaying.

CTRL+F Mel Gibson
    CTRL+F TL;DR
    NOT FOUND
    ABORTED

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I think I've had something similar happen a few times, usually let them spam for a little bit, because who am I kidding I normally don't read my chat anyway. After awhile I let them know I'm still here. Then awhile later I go "Who are you again?" conversation is usually already over before that statement or ends right there because they tuckered themselves out for 10min spamming my chat with something I never read...

dUde U TrOllD hIm HarD gJ poStIn tHis mAtE

I would have found it interesting if instead of whyoumad? Simply ask full sentences, all asking as to why he is angry?

What is with the wrathful comments?
    I cannot understand your indignation.
    You seem to have a lot of rage.
    Why are you in such an uproar?

Crack open a thesaurus and have a ball.

15+ Year Old Account
    how is it a timesaver to afk JP if you're just going to leave your guildie to bash someone for leaving the group. People leave groups constantly. Also I really hope you reported the guy, bucause people who make new toons on different servers just to yell at some, should not be allowed to play the game.

I play on Frostmourne-US (Oceanic) and I've found that a good deal (95%+) of the people who complain to me and/or end up trolling are from Blackrock-US (American).

The kid was out of line from the start. The OP was just keeping his sanity. It's not the OP's responsibility to teach this kid or to help him grow up -- that's the kid's parent's job. The kid took advantage of the OP, insulted him, then harassed him with walls of text. Saying 'whyumad' is hardly the most offensive thing in this story.

I can't believe the kind of kids growing up today. It's clear that any kid with multiple 80s that are decked out in epics is being severely short-changed in the parenting department. These kids are being taught zero emotional self-control, zero sense of perspective. WoW is their world. They yell, curse, and insult if they can't get what they want. I can't imagine that anyone would want to be friends with that.

I don't understand the hate, but to each your own. The guy was the one spamming me for 20min cussing me out and telling me how much I fail at life and WoW lol. I could /ignore however many toons he wants to make, or I could do what I had done and continue to piss him off more and more by actually replying because I find his behavior to be hilarious. And again, no, I was at no point "spamming umadbro towards him", I would let him rant for a extended period of time till he would stop for a few seconds so I can then reply something simular. Why? Because I know for a fact that such a simple annoying reply would anger him rather than responding in a actual angry/sad way or /ignore which is what he wanted lol.

So try to paint me as being the asshole here somehow if you like, it won't matter to me. If anything it's starts to paint you as the type of player that is just amassive dick in game to people, then go to extra lengths to try to verbally harm them over the net but get butthurt because you messed with someone that not only remained unaffected negatively by your release of rage, found it amusing, then ended up trolling you in the process while effectively PvPing and made you feel that much worse of a person when you finally do get over it lol.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blippo3k View Post
    It seems to me if anything OP fails more than this kid,
    What ever happened to fuelling rage with properly constructed sentences.
    Now all we have is 12 y.o saying umad?, because they cannot think of anything original.
    You did nothing intelligent worthy of posting here OP, please delete your life
    ^ Is the boomkin

Nice read. I get tools like these all the time. Just last night I told some random player he was wasting his time attacking Anachronos. (I just ported to CoT to do AQ) A minute later while in flight to Gadgetzan I get a tell, " It's for a quest smart one ". I proceed to tell him that he's wrong but I'm ignored. I log onto my main and tell him he's wrong and to try harder. Basically it leads on to some fail verbal insults where he would whisper on an another toon to mine after ignoring most of mine. However my toons mostly have different names and all of his started with a certain letter and ended with said class. I noticed it after 3 of his toons being something like Kdeathknight, Kdruid, etc. (No it's not Kclass, but some people might guess the names) Either way I ignored all 10 of his awful toons. I just hate people who blatantly lie, insult and then ignore you before you say anything. Especially when you said nothing offensive. Either way plenty of tards everywhere.

TLDR; Obligatory Coolstory. Mine is just another bad that flames/ignores and tries really hard like your troll.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    I don't understand the hate, but to each your own. The guy was the one spamming me for 20min cussing me out and telling me how much I fail at life and WoW lol. I could /ignore however many toons he wants to make, or I could do what I had done and continue to piss him off more and more by actually replying because I find his behavior to be hilarious. And again, no, I was at no point "spamming umadbro towards him", I would let him rant for a extended period of time till he would stop for a few seconds so I can then reply something simular. Why? Because I know for a fact that such a simple annoying reply would anger him rather than responding in a actual angry/sad way or /ignore which is what he wanted lol.

So try to paint me as being the asshole here somehow if you like, it won't matter to me. If anything it's starts to paint you as the type of player that is just amassive dick in game to people, then go to extra lengths to try to verbally harm them over the net but get butthurt because you messed with someone that not only remained unaffected negatively by your release of rage, found it amusing, then ended up trolling you in the process while effectively PvPing and made you feel that much worse of a person when you finally do get over it lol.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 09:49 PM ----------

^ Is the boomkin
    Haha! OP, I believe you. You did the right thing, it's what everyone should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    anyone who brings up the difference between your and you're is a loser and deserves to be treated accordingly. you clearly understood what the guy was communicating, so dont be a douche correcting them just to anger them farther.

Plays a boomkin

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mavik View Post
    What I dont get is why did you take so much time to type it all out when you could have just posted a screen shot of your chat...
    That would have taken quite a few screenies XD
    Didnt think Id have reason to take one after leaving the 5man too

I was just annoyed about my prat still being bugged so I cant copy/paste :/

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greeland View Post
    I had an unpleasant interaction this evening as well, might as well share it here. Maybe it will relieve some of the tension it caused.

I'm running back and forth in Dalaran being ultra-productive as usual (sarcasm). Bored out of my skull as usual (not sarcasm). A druid has been spamming /2 for quite some time looking for a dps and a healer for icc10. I log off my tank, and log into my priest who is shadow with a healing offspec. I whisper the guy "hey you still need dps?", he responds "yes". So I inform him that I am a shadow priest and would love to attend his raid on ICC. He promptly invites me. I hop on my Bronze Drake and take to the skies. Following a short journey over the frozen tundras of Icecrown I draw ever so close to the instance portal. All of the sudden, in bright yellow letters, I see a message from God. It says "You have been removed from raid group". Naturally I was confused and angry. As the anger swelled up inside of my soul like flames of hate inside a furnace of damnation I used every bit of strength I had to suppress my need for expletives and insults. I merely whispered in soft pink letters in the druids ear "If you're gonna ninja kick me, at least grow up and send me a message". Shortly thereafter I received a whisper in reply "I didn't... The warrior doesn't like you, so he kicked you". I grew dizzy, intoxicated by the unfamiliar mix of anger and confusion. I am very likable. But my personal shock and disappointment over being disliked wasn't even an issue since.... wait for it.... I had arrived on the server via realm transfer a mere few days ago and had yet to interact with anyone in my new home realm.

End of story.
    I love you

no homo

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FattGuy View Post
    I honestly think you were acting like a dick and you are the same as him when you kept saying "whyumad?".

The reason is because you did something that too was illogical. You too were annoying him like he annoyed you in that group, since he spammed your chat box for 20 minutes.

If it were me, I would've told him to calm down and tell me why I am a dick. After I would have countered it by telling him the irony of his statement "Do Your Job". I like hearing peoples opinions on things, regardless of the fact that they may seem illogical at times. I hate ignoring people cause who knows, maybe they want to talk back to you and make peace, instead of being a douchebag and not resolving conflicts.
    He had no interest in resolving anything... in fact... I'm not sure there was anything to resolve :?

Again... I didnt spam whyumad to him. Please read before assumption posts, thank you for input anyways.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nutzer View Post
    Odd topic, and I doubt this is the whole story. As straight from the start your leaving things out. Kicking someone from group only requires 3 out of 5 group members, so I wonder what the reason would be someone else unrelated would not kick the boomkin if he was seriously afk the entire instance.

Can't deny you're quite the story teller, made me lol even if I doubt it ever happened.
    Never actually attempted a vote kick, I was still under the belief that a successful kick had to come from 4/4 players since everytime Ive been in that situation and anyone voted no immediately, they werent kicked from group.

Learn something new about this game everyday!

Inb4 "Because Knowlege is Power!"

Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Throwing logic at a troll is like throwing bologna at a tank.

I lol'd and quoted this for my sig.

I agree with the OP. Anyone who has to make a lvl 1 on a different realm to yell at someone, regardless of what they did, deserves to be treated with as little respect as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Throwing logic at a troll is like throwing bologna at a tank.

My simple response to sum1 being afk for a while would be to stop healin that afk member and claim "i forgot you were there." or "leet heals will heal people that contribute"

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    This. You could have at least thought of something witty or funny to say instead of just repeating the same already overused joke...
    I didnt repeat myself over and over if you cared to actually read at all, most noticable closer to the end of post. You should also note that I mentioned more than once that most of the convo wasnt posted. But yes, it was important to me to not stray from that perticular topic since it's the type of response he could understand while I'm busy multi-tasking to humor him. Thank you for your insight though.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FattGuy View Post
    Yeah but that is the thing my brother, people act like children because that is how they are viewed. If you want to see them as adults then you gotta take them seriously. Talk to them independently.

And Yes, it is very hard to expect piece of shits like this fucker (including you OP) to commit themselves into that form. And Yes, I also got raged when someone told me "WhyYouMad".
    I talk to people as an adult when I'm treated as an adult. I won't support you if you act like a pathetic ranting child, sorry.

*PS: Naming people as "piece of shit" is a excellent example of showing how adult you can be in a conversation :/

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    That guy was a total bitch indeed, but I wish you came with a real comeback and beat him intellectually.

I'm a firm believer in the idea that anyone who ever mutters the words "umad bro," should be purified by fire.
    It's cool. I'm quite the masochist anyways.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nartalath View Post
    Troll vs Nerdrage...

He was raging at you, you were trolling him. It's not impressive, it's immature and disrespectful on both your parts.

I understand that you were just messing with this guy, but seriously, you lowered yourself to his standards by being as disrespectful to him as he was to you. Have some dignity and treat yourself and other players with some respect.
    I show plenty of respect for players that deserve it, even sometimes don't. But I'm perfectly fine with admitting that I couldn't care less for people like him when their putting out further effort for your attention :/

Thanks for your opinion though.

wheres gibson? he would be a great fury warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Stopped reading when you bitched about someone else being an idiot while you say things like "Bro" and "Umad" in the same sentence. Grow the fuck up, kid.
    I smell irony in that statement.

Thanks for your well grown up input though!

Deleted
    If was me id have let him die guaranteed during the instance that sorts the afk out.

As to spamming u with abuse there is no reason at all for that /ignore them next time if it continues you could contact his guild master about it or contact a gm about it as it could be considered as harassment ,