Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Improving charge

I was thinking about how charge could be improved to better facilitate warriors and thought of change that could actually help us and provide a nice boost for pvp.

Tell me what you think of this.

Charge; buff; instant; 15 second cool down; 10-25 yards;
    Increases your rage by 30 and your next special melee attack allows you to quickly close the gap with your enemy target unleashing it within melee range and stuns it for 2 seconds. Can only be used out of combat.

Sorry about the wording but basically what I'm saying is you get to choose the attack you want to charge with. This would open up a lot of strategic options for us, like using hamstring or even thunderclap. It also gives others more to think about when they're trying to jump your charge.

Deleted
    Nay, that would be overpowered or really underpowered depending on the implementation. Due to traveltime it would be possible to line up some insane burst if you decide to use mortal strike on the "charge".

Altho having a improved hamstring with "In addition, your charge now has a 50/100% chance to apply Hamstring to the target, but reduces the rage gained from charge by 5/10" probably wouldn't hurt.

I think it would just be better if blizz made charge go to the center of the targets hit box instead of to the edge (which leaves a huge gap)

of course they would have to adjust it so that on stun-immune things (like bosses) the charge stays as it is now so we dont end up in the middle of the boss, but with the exception of vehicles because, lets face it, charging a demo and chasing it for 50 yards before being in melee range really sucks balls
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win