Deleted

Über weird school of fish

So, i were running around in stormwind when i saw this pala Jumping around on a brazier where you once could walljump under stormwind, wich he actually manage to do, so i followed him and saw that blizzard had change some things down there, so i picked up my friend and we gone for an old fashioned exploiting tripp as we did bback in the old days of Vanilla. Now, we climbed and ran for a long while, showing him smoe things that i've seen before there, and we managed to get to the river that flows above stormwind city, the one you fly above when you take a flight to let's say, from stormwind to ironforge. Now, we found a very strange school of fish there, it were only simply named "School of fish" so i thought it wuold be cool fishing from there to see what i got, And guess what dropped? 3 freakin' peacebloom, From a school of fish! and not only that, i continously fished untill i had made 9, that's right, 9 throws with the fishing pool. Now, after that it became even more strange, as soon as the pool faded the sky suddenly wen't dark and the rain started to fall. Strage, huh? Anyone know anything about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    That has been there for ages
    afaik, since TBC atleast.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Heh, got kind of surprised when i found it a while ago. It's pretty weird..