Post Priests Mind Soothe / Druids Soothe

Quote Originally Posted by wowhead
    http://wowhead.com/spell=2908
    Soothe
    6% of base mana 40 yd range
    Instant cast
    Soothes the target, dispelling all enrage effects.
    Didn't notice it till i went on wowhead today looking for some infos about this week's patch just in case they had more than mmo-champs.
    Am I the only one thinking it'd be nice to see our Mind Soothe changed to something close to that? and actually why druids were the ones to get that change?

i'm fine getting it with my druid eh, no doubt about it but as both spells were quite alike (except Soothe Animal could only work on... well, animals while Mind Shoothe can only be used on Humanoids) for aggro range reduction, it seemed logical to me they should have revamped both.

Maybe I'm just the kind to never be satisfied (which i guess is true but that's not the question here).

That would be news to me.. very very very awesome news!!

Hunters, Druids and I think Rogues can already dispel Enrage effects. Do we really need one more class? :P

Anyways, I like Mind Soothe. It's great for soloing old raids and heroics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

i've been wanting them to turn mind soothe into a tranquilize effect since the lich king was first unlocked.

if they're giving one to druids, especially one called Soothe, that's a slap in the face.

a fairly light, accidental one, a slap which you can't help but grudgingly forgive. but it's a slap nonetheless and the proper response would be for them to apologize/give us the damn tranquilize.