Thread: Feral Leveling

Feral Leveling

Hey guys, I want to pick up my leveling 60 druid again and level as feral. Can I get some tips and such? I really have no clue in what do. If someone could help me with rotation and spec I would really appreciate it. I want to level ASAP for since cata is coming out fairly soon. Thanks!

Lvling alone? spam mangle... worked for me

With regards to specc, go for pretty much anything feral, and then cange at lvl 85, to specialize (bear/kitty)

rake, then spam mangle

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh rake mangle mangle Fb next.......
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    yeh rake mangle mangle Fb next.......
    And if its really big and ugly and tough, Prowl, Feral Charge,(Pounce), Mangle, TF, Rake, Rip and.. erm.. /dance or mangle some more

Deleted
    I tend to do one mangle before raking, since mangle buffs rake. This is of course unless the mob would die before rake expires. But if they live long enough, mangle-rake-mangle until you have enough combo points. You may want to consider using maim rather than ferocious bite, since maim stuns the mob, meaning you take less damage (unless of course you aren't taking a lot of damage to begin with).

Glyph Mangle and just spam it. Rake is worth applying asap too...

Mangle + Rake, move on to the next mob, Mangle + Rake

If you do it all in the same area then you'll have about 10 dead mobs infront of you, loot and move on