Heirlooms Cloth Items or "Shaman"-items from dungeon drops etc - for leveling ??

I was wondering which sort of gear i should use. The problem is that i only have cloth heirlooms (like Dignified Headmaster's Charge, Tattered Dreadmist Robe and Tattered Dreadmist Mantle).
    I get a lot of Int which I need because I'm in Resto spec, but would i get more Int and what else i need if I choose to equip specific Shaman items??

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You don't really need BoA these days. Exp is gained so fast anyways.... But if you want, then just use the cloth BoA's you already have. Obviously there are better resto shaman BoA's out there, but still. As for the "would I get more Int and what else I need" yada yada, it's not until level 50 that you'll get 5% xtra int if you are wearing all mail, so until then, it doesn't really matter.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Good, then I'll keep going as a Shaman dressed as a mage/priest - Thank you for the help!

the only reason to take mail heirlooms is armor. i'm leveling with cloth and it's going fine

It's all about the bonus exp anyway.