Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

Bye bye Azeroth!

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pink Floyd song "Goodbye Cruel World"

@Rosechyld
    what is the thing on the fifth pic in the middle bottom of your screen looks like a Totem thing.
    Last edited by McFrotton; 2010-11-23 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    I forgot to log onto my server and tell everyone how much I love them before the Park was destroyed. I'm now sad.

Quote Originally Posted by greevir View Post
    Spent my time swimming in SW Park when a kind Priest saved me from the Elementals. Thankfully I am safe there now.....

[IMG]
    Fuck Gnomes, srsly.
    Parietis :: Retribution Paladin
    Størmglory :: Enhancement Shaman
    Caecius :: Arms Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    @Rosechyld
    what is the thing on the fifth pic in the middle bottom of your screen looks like a Totem thing.
    That's Thunderaan's sword, Thunderfury. That SS was taken when Heidenreich (paladin in the shots) finished his Thunderfury questline. Just a couple weeks ago. ;p

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.

I spent my last 15 minutes setting up the Stormwind Park Cataclysm Suicide Raid Cult in the Park. This is what happens on an RP server when everyone is thinking the same thing. And tomorrow we can all go back to chasing turkeys and being thankful we all somehow managed to survive the apocalypse. (And for a lot of us...aren't we supposed to be one of the remaining few of our races? We totally won the genepool lottery!)

Its been fun in the old world, but as most things do its time for that world to come to an end. Azeroth as we knew it, is now forever changed. It is up to us brave adventurers to go forth and discover what lies ahead. It may be perilous, and many of us may not survive, but I know there is one hell of a story for us to unravel. Can't wait to see everyone in the new world that lies ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    A bit of a tribute
    ow...my heart ._.

So how long till servers come up? Hours plz not a time im crap with timezones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Seisen View Post
    Its been fun in the old world, but as most things do its time for that world to come to an end. Azeroth as we knew it, is now forever changed. It is up to us brave adventurers to go forth and discover what lies ahead. It may be perilous, and many of us may not survive, but I know there is one hell of a story for us to unravel. Can't wait to see everyone in the new world that lies ahead.
    That's my thought exactly...at least in the new world, all our friends will be with us.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    So how long till servers come up? Hours plz not a time im crap with timezones.
    I think about 6 hours from now, if everything goes smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    I think about 6 hours from now, if everything goes smoothly.
    Sweet got my alarm set better go smoothly :P

Good night eveyone tommorow we wake into a new World

of Warcraft

=D
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze View Post
    Was I the only one who stayed logged in until the very last moment, secretly hoping to see Deathwing explode into the world far off in the horizon?
    haha, I did that! Stay right up until server went down, crafting my bolts of netherweave cloth! Unfortunately, nothing epic like that happened! Just talking to the /2 trolls, gotta love it! I can't wait to get on tonight, I was in beta but mostly I mapped out my path from 80-85, and really didn't have too much of a chance to explore!

Seeing those screenshots makes me wish I hadn't lost all my old screenshots when my last HDD failed on me. Hopefully I took a couple between then and now. I'll check it out when I get home and post a couple here if I do.

6 years of WoW originallity. Gone. In a flash. Way too sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    So I went into trade and made a dance party on the roof involving mammoths AoE abilities and old world gear/mounts. Was sad to not have time to get a pic of Cairne.
    haha we did that, mammoth party on top of org bank at about 9pm server time, had to have been roughly 250 players, give or take a few, with all different types of mounts.

Also, we took a guild picture w/ Cairne, unfortunately, I didn't get one, but when my friend throws it up on facebook I'll see if I can post it here!

It feels like middle school graduation all over again...

Relax guys, we'll see the new world tomorrow! (servers permitting)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    i cry irl :'<

Deleted
    Anyone who complains about the changes are just sayin it to be awkward, the old world was empty, boring and unused

Played since release, excited for the changes like hell