Deleted

Cataclysm guild raid glory too easy?

I mean come on :
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4988

and reward looks like should req more work tbh lol

cause those 3 first raids in cata are so face roll amirite
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

I doubt it's as easy as you think it's going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check the in-game achievements. It's not just those 3 achievements.

Guild Achei. well, i doubt doing the endboss of all three raids are easy. and its more to show that your guild are strong enough to work together for getting them done.

Deleted
    I like how you call it easy, when it's not even out yet. Sure, you may have done it in beta, but that doesn't mean you'll stroll in and one shot everything. THAT would be easy...

Deleted
    That is not the real Glory, thats just "scrub achi" to award people with something similiar to the Bronze Drake or something on that level. The real Glory is linked above me.

Deleted
    What i mean is that the mount itself looks quite unique, and it's the first tier which won't be that hard after all... and nerfed laterwards anyways:
    the model from the rarest mount in game gave to majority of wow player seems not a cool idea.

Deleted
    It's only shadowprists that will look cool on the dark phoenix... fiery model is WAY prettier anyway. I can't see that much peaple flying around with the purple one.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not going to be that easy to get. Cho'gall on normal alone is comparable to 3 drake sartharion on difficulty at least. Al'Akir is even harder then Cho'gall is, and I don't even want to think about how difficult the heroic modes are going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    Check the in-game achievements. It's not just those 3 achievements.
    For the flying mount you get with the guild it's just those three. You have to down all the bosses in the instances. There's another achievement that goes with the three instances that awards a different mount similiar to our current "Glory of X Raid" achievements. This one is more meant to award the guild for working together in downing content vs pugging to clear the content. Otherwise what incentive would there be to want to go with your guild? (Thinking in terms of how you can pug most stuff these days and *might* be able to later on in Cataclysm)

Quote Originally Posted by maljar View Post
    What i mean is that the mount itself looks quite unique, and it's the first tier which won't be that hard after all... and nerfed laterwards anyways:
    the model from the rarest mount in game gave to majority of wow player seems not a cool idea.
    There will be new rarest mounts in game pretty soon. The problem with the current phoenix mount is it rewards luck (or you ninja looting) and not skill. This at least has some skill requirements to it as it.

Should be all the heroic modes though.