sony optiarc DVD-RW
    plantronics optiarc headset
    Hanns-G HZ281 1920x1200
    etc?

---------- Post added 2011-09-07 at 06:42 PM ----------

also have naga mouse, keyboard, nostromo, and vespula pad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    *hugs* it will be alright. there, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I'm not suggesting you lie to them, but you don't exactly have to explicitly tell them how things went down either.
    Well the odds of them replacing my WS Revo: slim. The odds of them ALSO replacing my i7 2600K, nah. I don't want to provoke them into claiming that I bent the pins, so I end up with nothing ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I like how you edited your signature to say 'Intel i7 2600K @ 0.0GHz'. However the death is most unfortunate. Sounds like what happened to my i5 750 I had at work, 5 pins got scorched and melted off somehow. Now it is a keychain!
    Feels like freakin expensive bling if I'd have a 2600K in my keychain, may have to fix that ^^

I put 0.0GHz since my P8P67 EVO broke I think. But yeah now it's more fitting than ever ;o

On another note I really hope I didn't break my third mobo by putting in a defect CPU in it... I'll jump off a cliff I swear :P
    Last edited by Wries; 2011-09-07 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post

Well the odds of them replacing my WS Revo: slim. The odds of them ALSO replacing my i7 2600K, nah. I don't want to provoke them into claiming that I bent the pins, so I end up with nothing ;o

Feels like freakin expensive bling if I'd have a 2600K in my keychain, may have to fix that ^^

I put 0.0GHz since my P8P67 EVO broke I think. But yeah now it's more fitting than ever ;o
    Well, it did arrive DOA. You could bend the truth a little to get a new board (if needed).

About the 2600K.,, yea,, uhm,, that wasn't the smartest move you made there. You could try to get a new one since the broken mobo caused it do break down also. (you didn't know that the mobo was broke and only find out afterwards (A)) But if they are like you described, I wouldn't go that far.

Rig:

AMD 955BE 3.4 Ghz
    8GB Patriot Sector 5 RAM
    Samsung Spinpoint F3
    Corsair 750w PSU
    MSI Cyclone Twin Frozer 6870 x2
    HAF922
    ------------
    Accesories:

Das Keyboard Professional
    Razer Deathadder
    Turtle Beach X11's

Been lurking for way too long and finally have a build worthy of actually posting! Even though it is a crummy cell picture (albeit 8mp) I still want to show the finished product seeing as we haven't had a picture in a few pages!

Case - Corsair Carbide 400r - Amazing cable management/cooling for the price!
    CPU - Intel i5 2500k @4.6ghz 1.38v - My overlock buddy!
    Mobo - MSI-P67A-G45
    Video Card - EVGA GTX 560ti
    Ram - Gskill Ripjaw 4GBx2 1600
    PSU - Corsair Enthusiast 650w
    CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Frio
    Keyboard - Logitech G110
    Mouse - Razer Naga (overrated I know, I still like it)
    Monitor - Asus VH24H 23.6"

Wish I had went with a modular PSU but cable management in this case was still very easy, I couldn't recommend it more!

Last edited by Chiives; 2011-09-08 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Smaller picture size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eek! Quick, make those pictures smaller. Max size in this forum in 800 pixels wide.

Sweet rig though.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Eek! Quick, make those pictures smaller. Max size in this forum in 800 pixels wide.

Sweet rig though.
    Funny thing is I knew that but still made the noob mistake of posting in original format, thanks for the catch!

15+ Year Old Account
    Such a nice interior on the case! Really 'tidy' and clean look with black colours That board is definitely one of the best looking ones for 1155.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, after a lot of costsome visits to the store (two new mobos, one new case, one new 2600K), my PC is back up and running again, kind of

Lian Li USB3/eSATA Panel causing shorts, scary. Wonder how much of a cause it was originally when my first mobo refused to work under any circumstance. I had tested starting the mobo without anything else connected to the PSU, so I know the mobo was whacko, but maybe the panel caused the damage in the first place . I don't dare connect it again... yet.

Also two caviar blacks not waking up. jipes. Haven't tinkered around enough to tell if they are broken or what.

Pictures tommorah!

10+ Year Old Account

Click for larger images.

Not shown is my G510, G9, G930 and my 2 other montiors (23 inch Acer, 22 inch Westinghouse).

I have been debating on putting in the H70 I bought when I originally started the build, but my temps are fine at the moment.

(Same post, just with different links for those who asked.)

@Rennadrel As for the color, I went with blue since my board (ASUS P8P7Pro) is mainly blue. So therefore, that ended up being the primary color of the build. There are no actual LED strips, just the lights from the fans on the back, and the front of the case.

@Rixis It is the CM HAF X.

A box, two screens, keyboard and mouse + headset and stereo system!

Am I doing it wrong? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Finally, after a lot of costsome visits to the store (two new mobos, one new case, one new 2600K), my PC is back up and running again, kind of

Lian Li USB3/eSATA Panel causing shorts, scary. Wonder how much of a cause it was originally when my first mobo refused to work under any circumstance. I had tested starting the mobo without anything else connected to the PSU, so I know the mobo was whacko, but maybe the panel caused the damage in the first place . I don't dare connect it again... yet.

Also two caviar blacks not waking up. jipes. Haven't tinkered around enough to tell if they are broken or what.

Pictures tommorah!
    What IS working in your build? D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    What IS working in your build? D:
    The power button!

One thing I'm still trying to figure out which is very odd, the PC won't boot up or even get to the BIOS screen when my current keyboard (G110) is plugged into any USB port. Very weird!

Corsair 800D Case (added 3 akasa cases fans for a total of 6, godlike monolithic slab of a case!)
    ASUS P6X58D mobo
    i7 930 stock
    Silverstone Zeus 750W psu (years old but still going strong)
    6GB Corsair DDR3
    MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr
    Intel 80GB SSD system disc
    2x 500GB Western Digital HDD in RAID 0
    1x 1TB Samsumg HDD
    1TB external Maxtor bag-o-shite
    23" Dell 2408WFP
    20" Viewsonic VX2025wm
    Logitech Z-5500 Speakers
    Logitech G19 keyboard
    Logitech G500 mouse
    Razer eXactmat surface

Quote Originally Posted by Chiives View Post
    One thing I'm still trying to figure out which is very odd, the PC won't boot up or even get to the BIOS screen when my current keyboard (G110) is plugged into any USB port. Very weird!
    I have this keyboard, but I donot have this issue. Have you changed ports?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I have this keyboard, but I donot have this issue. Have you changed ports?
    Yep, tried pretty much every port on the build. My old junky Razer Lycosa works fine so I've been using that to maneuver the BIOS but would rather not have to unplug my main keyboard every time I boot up! I'm stumped!

I don't want massive space behind the motherboard. No... I want some goddamn punchouts to hook the zipties to. :<

I'm running a Gateway FX 6800

Processor: 2.66GHz Core i7-920
    Memory: 3GB DDR3
    Storage: 750GB hard drive
    Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 (512MB)
    Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit)

21" 16:9 samsung
    g15
    razor death adder
    logitech 5.1

meh, it works, needs about 6gig more ram though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Synthaxx is breaking up with his sugar-mama
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650