Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    I wonder what this could say about the people working for blizz...
    They...like....throwing cultural references into the game?

Remember passing this while leveling my gnome priest, spotted it once in the corner of my eye then thought "I didn't just see that".
    Went back again, took a good look and had a good laugh, I absolutely love such easter eggs.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    I wonder what this could say about the people working for blizz...
    The reference is from a movie about a guy who is american traveling to the future... I see you're right this just proves how biased Blizzard is towards Americans!!! (Did you look at the Cataclysm Launch times for EU vs US last week? Blizzard is a company, therefore care little for patriotism.)

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnly View Post
    Blizzard is a company, therefore care little for patriotism.)
    I wouldn't say that. People can be patriotic without pissing off other cultures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnly View Post
    The reference is from a movie about a guy who is american traveling to the future... I see you're right this just proves how biased Blizzard is towards Americans!!! (Did you look at the Cataclysm Launch times for EU vs US last week? Blizzard is a company, therefore care little for patriotism.)
    Or they released the game in Europe first so they can find glitches there first. Then they can fix them before the release where it matters most... North America.

Just being the Devil's advocate here.