Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Horde, whats so unbelievably good in it?

Doctrine (imho) - horde whines that alliance is bunch of kids, tho if so and as grown ups we would just simply ignore kids and their BS, so i guess its not that. What i see is that hordies thinks that alliance is just bunch of whiny kids, but what i see is that horde is just bunch of arrogant fools, who thinks that they are superior in some way.

Question - so tell me, whats so wonderful in horde?

P.S. If it would help not to start flame war, well I'm alliance and proud of it, and I'm far from kid.

Deleted
    inb4lock

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins, Tauren, Trolls, Orcs and to a lesser extent, Blood Elves.

All of these are wonderful.

Deleted
    you made this thread? then say you dont want it to start a flame war?

on a serious note, im was makes it unbelievably good

Quote Originally Posted by Draccos View Post
    but what i see is that horde is just bunch of arrogant fools, who thinks that they are superior in some way.
    oh dear

First good argument, tho its subjective, but good, all in all it comes to tastes

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    Goblins, Tauren, Trolls, Orcs and to a lesser extent, Blood Elves.

All of these are wonderful.

P.S. If it would help not to start flame war
    It would. It's too bad that, ironically, your entire OP save for the last line of text is one big flame with exceedingly poor grammar.

Why do so many people who play horde think the alliance is a bunch of kids? Because of posts like the OP here.

Why do so many people who play alliance think the horde are so arrogant and raging nerds all the time? Because they base their generalizations on the other half of the game on posts like this.

Why do so many people who play World of Warcraft consistently complain and try to make invalid arguments appear randomly over the internet? ...Well, I don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenGirl View Post
    stupid thread
    you aren't obliged to post here, just ignore it dear

Comparing to Vanilla days, I'd say "alliance kids" have all migrated to Horde, thus its now "Horde kids" everywhere.
    Its pretty much completely switched.

There's no way "alliance kids" would play Alliance on horde servers like Blackrock (which is full btw, so gtfo).

Doctrine (imho) - horde whines that alliance is bunch of kids, tho if so and as grown ups we would just simply ignore kids and their BS, so i guess its not that. What i see is that hordies thinks that alliance is just bunch of whiny kids, but what i see is that horde is just bunch of arrogant fools, who thinks that they are superior in some way.

Question - so tell me, whats so wonderful in horde?

P.S. If it would help not to start flame war, well I'm alliance and proud of it, and I'm far from kid.
    For me personally, it was taste.

I hated the alliance starting zones, i hated the personalities of the alliance npc's, i hated the later zones of alliance, disliked there capitals, there quests angered me, etc. i started alliance first btw, horde was later.

To this day ive only managed to get one character past westfall (oldworld) it was just that bad for me.

I also found all the alliance races butt ugly

The overall impression i got when playing alliance was that of ignorance of the things around them that they cause, zealotry, fanatisicm with the light and judgement, generally holier then thou attitude (humans/NE's)

this is my opinion, this is how i felt (literally, at the time when doing it) and it grated on me, so i switched. sept now horde are getting all evil on me /sigh

cant win heh

/arrogance
    Me. I'm in Horde. Hear me roar. Etc etc etc
    /arrogance end

Quote Originally Posted by AedanWolfe View Post
    For me personally, it was taste.

I hated the alliance starting zones, i hated the personalities of the alliance npc's, i hated the later zones of alliance, disliked there capitals, there quests angered me, etc. i started alliance first btw, horde was later.

To this day ive only managed to get one character past westfall (oldworld) it was just that bad for me.

I also found all the alliance races butt ugly

The overall impression i got when playing alliance was that of ignorance of the things around them that they cause, zealotry, fanatisicm with the light and judgement, generally holier then thou attitude (humans/NE's)

this is my opinion, this is how i felt (literally, at the time when doing it) and it grated on me, so i switched. sept now horde are getting all evil on me /sigh

cant win heh
    Another honest one, strangely it also comes to taste

I just prefer the horde. Nothing wrong with alliance.
    Apart from gnomes of course. God i want to step on these...

Mostly the non bestial races. Humans gnomes and dwarves are too humany. Nothing interesting in that imo. Notice how they keep adding non-human races to ally? Next step was adding barney the dinosaur race.

Oh, and horde have better racials overal.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Deleted
    I started as a alliance, but switched to horde right before wotlk, and tbh i find that the horde is much nicer, i dont know if its got something to do that the horde actually have something to be proud of or whatever

Deleted
    Alliance for me is that kid hanging at the local Wal-Mart harrasing older kids because they called him freckel face 5 years ago...
    Three words for him and the Alliance: Get Over It!

Horde has since long forgotten about the Alliance. We said they were kids back in 2005, but somehow, someway the Alliance still can't get over it. Nobody(in the Horde that is) even bothers calling the Alliance kids anymore... Cause we got equally as many kids, retards, chipmunks, tamagochis, chris tuckers, and all the things people find annoying.

What differentiates Alliance from Horde is lore and gamestyle. Nothing more, nothing less.

I always liked Horde since Warcraft II Orcs vs. Humans...and then liked them even more when introduced the Forsaken in Wc3.

World of WARcraft is the game.
    Thats what i play the game for.. conflict, destruction and war.
    This is what attracts me to the horde. Their very nature is whats appealing.
    As for the 'Alliance is kids' bit, thats obviiously entirely true.
    I personally do not see whats so wonderful about the alliance.. "Yeah lets, roll a human in a fantasy which has no limits and you can be virtually anything" - Yes, real original and fun.