Deleted

That level should be, to raise my professions to 525?

In Cataclysm:That level should be, to raise my professions to 525?

thanks!!!!!!

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...are either of you even speaking English? I r confused.
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

He wants to know what level you need to be to be able to learn professions up to 525.

Deleted
    ---------- Post added 2010-11-26 at 09:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardelia View Post
    He wants to know what level you need to be to be able to learn professions up to 525.
    Correct!!! thanks Ardelia

(sorry for my bad english)
    Last edited by mmoc51b090391b; 2010-11-26 at 09:27 PM.

Deleted
    This question is absolutely groundless, you need to have upgraded to cataclysm to be able to train illustrious professions, if you did upgrade you wouldn't care about the level required and if you didnt you wouldnt be able to learn it anyway.

And duh it's obviously lv80

Most likely at lvl 75.
    Before TBC you needed 55
    Before Wrath you needed 65.

There is a pattern there somewhere...

Deleted
    Yes, Helle. That's true. But in TBC and wotlk you can enter the new zones on lv58/68 (not counting mage teleports, i really dont see a point in learnin 'em before that) in cata the zones are basically 80+ (you'll be raped on any lower levels) so i suppose you can train illustrious on 78-79 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    Most likely at lvl 75.
    Before TBC you needed 55
    Before Wrath you needed 65.

There is a pattern there somewhere...
    During TBC you levelled 10 levels
    During Wrath you levelled 10 levels
    During Cata, you only level 5

They broke the pattern of the amount of levels you get per expansion, they could have easily broken the level you can get your professions at.

That being said, I don't know whether it's 75 or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gielnik View Post
    This question is absolutely groundless, you need to have upgraded to cataclysm to be able to train illustrious professions, if you did upgrade you wouldn't care about the level required and if you didnt you wouldnt be able to learn it anyway.

And duh it's obviously lv80
    why is lvl 80 obvious? why could not be 78 or even 75?
    u need to be 60 and not 70 to be able to learn to Grand Master(450) for example

According to the data on WoWhead, you need to be 75 to train the final rank of a primary profession.

This is relevant information to people with alts, or people who like to focus on professions more than leveling right away. For most of Wrath, my enchanter character was level 70 with 450 enchanting, for example, but I would have to level her to 75 to train Illustrious Enchanting and advance her skill.

Deleted
    thanks everybody