Help, doing the new Achievement Loremaster

I did the previous quests before patch.

Anyway, Im stuck at 49/50 in Dustwallow Marsh
    and 70/80 in Ashenvale.

Any Suggestions? i've done all the quest hubs (with FP's)
    Killed the named mobs several times, they didnt drop items.

Successfully finished Barren's, StoneTalon, Desolace so far. 60/100 in Azshara (i just stopped, going to pick it up tomorrow though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

absolutely the same here

Stuck at 70/80 in Ashenvale and 49/50 in dustwallow...

make sure you did the western end quests in azshara. Some of the quests are Ashenvale related.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sharptalon the blue hippogrpyh drops a quest item and the demons near the orc logging area drops a quest item aswell. I'm not sure how many quests it is all up though.
    When you are up against a Facey situation, don't forget to use your Face.

Mor'shan Rampart (Northern part of the barrens edge of Ashenvale) has a lot of quests. The questgivers are in the northern barrens, yet they count towards ashenvale.

I got to 73/80 in Ashenvale, did some reading around, It seems it not 100% done. Guess more quests are going to be added, maybe once cata hits? Tho not sure. I have not gotten down to Dustwallow yet.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

there are a few things that need to be fixed, so it could be a bug.
    what i found so far is (alliance):
    - the bloodmyst isle achievement requires 60 quests, not 65
    - the turtle remains quests in Darkshore can't be completed (npc dead during the shattering?)
    - the achievement "gluttony of :element: punishment" in azshara can't be completed because alliance doesn't have any quest to enable the portal.

all i can say to help you is to use the wowhead profiler with the client, it's the best way i found to track completed and find missing ones

Yeah so im pretty sure some of the chains are indeed broken. I finished Dustwallow though.
    I downloaded Wowhead Client its pretty nice and helped me finish Dustwallow
    Had to grab a quest in booty bay... and turn it into ratchet o.o
    Counted towards Dustwallow but w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

I'm personally stuck at 1 quest away from getting winterspring. I'm guessing there are bred crumbs quests in felwoods or maybe with timbermaws but, it'S very annoying.
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    The winterspring quests that you're missing are by the entrance to the Winterfall Camp...thing.. with the furlbogs. Theres 2 quests there that pushed me over.

Uhh in regards to ashenvale. I'm stuck too. At 69/80, still have to visit sharptalon and the demon mentioned above. My best guess is that the achievement is written wrong...should be 70? Maybe it will change come dec.7th (fingers crossed) A lot of the other achievements have buggy texts so i wouldnt be surprised Game's looking damn good though!!

Happy hunting

Get carbonite, or any variation of a quest helper addon that will tell you if any mobs drop an item that starts a quest.

The regular in game WOW quest helper doesn't do this. It only starts helping you once you are on the quest. It doesn't tell you where the quest/s start.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Stuck at Winterspring 59/60 :|

Didn't get the Yeti Quests, Firewater and so on, cause i finished them before patch... But i startet at 0/60 WS -.- GMs are ignoring my problems and tell me that they are not allowed to tell me wich quest i didnt done until now ...