Deleted

Avhievement points

I rly dont get why blizz are removing achievements... i got my "it's over nine thousand" feats of strength.. And then a patch came. i went down 45 points.. Got them back up to 9075. and Now i got 8885... I like doing them, but im not sure i will use my time anymore...
    Any achieve. farmer out there who can agree with me, thats its a pain that they remove some... ?

They're not removing them they're become FoS...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, if you are a real achievement farmer you should be happy you got some new achievements to do since the shattering instead of qqing some are FoS now

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they do remove stuff so it's no longer obtainable, and that is pretty much the definition of a feat of strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Wupti View Post
    I rly dont get why blizz are removing achievements... i got my "it's over nine thousand" feats of strength.. And then a patch came. i went down 45 points.. Got them back up to 9075. and Now i got 8885... I like doing them, but im not sure i will use my time anymore...
    Any achieve. farmer out there who can agree with me, thats its a pain that they remove some... ?
    Well dude this is done SOLELEY for guys like you, achievment hunters.
    There are some achievements that cant be made anymore. What does that actually mean?
    Well if blizzard would change nothing, EVERYONE who didnt have this achievement when the possibility to get it was removed, would be unable to get to the max achievement points. because there is one which he cant get anymore. So it would be an unfair race towards the finish line where some people know they wont be able to cross the finish line.

So those achievments are transfered to FOS so you still got them and can show what you did, but you dont get points for it anymore, so we still got an open race for achievement hunters which all can reach the the finish line now.

Deleted
    i dont rly like 2 be called Dude :P coz im not :P hehe

Im farming all i can.. i just got a little lost when i saw i was down in achieve...

Deleted
    I bet he just wants to have bigger numbers than the next one on the list so he should rather ask "why can't they give points from the FoS?".

And this will come to "How many FoS u got?" -question among achievement-monsters since they don't show =D

Deleted
    Not all achievements became FoS, an example of that is mentioned in another thread here.. the removal of "The Keymaster".
    I'm missing about 150-200 achievement points now on my main.. I only got 6 as FoS since the patch.