Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Erm deathwing in stormwind?

what was that all about why did he go to SW blow up the park stand on the gate then well erm... fly over zones gently and burn people?

but really now what was with the standing on the SW entrance does he have breathing problems and had to take a quick break from destruction?

i mean sure its cool to see on the log in screen but it makes no sense to me the whole point is he wants to destroy the world but instead fo actually destroying it he damaged a few things with his clumbsy wings and had a breather on SW main gate.
    im really baffled the only zone he damaged was the 1 zone in SW that probably had no people in because it was so hated the exodar sees more action that the park.

anyway someone PLEASE explain why deathwing just stood on the main gate and didnt do anything because its left me 100% baffled

10+ Year Old Account
    He was recovering the heads of Onyxia and Nefarian, which were hung near those towers.

Deleted
    his hands are covered in lava at the time and the heads are still in SW?

Because I'm pretty sure Blizzard would lose a huge chunk of the playerbase if an entire alliance town (the most popular at that) just up and was no longer functional, and in ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Deleted
    also how did he know they were there he just burst out the ground unless he was informed of their whereabouts and if thats the case im sure they were related and if i found a relatives head dangling from a city entrance and i had the power to level that city to the ground i would do it in a heartbeat it doesnt make much sense to me

Yeah, im going to guess he used his mouth to carry the heads.

Trying to take things in a video game literally instead of using your imagination always works out well.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    if he used his mouth he could only carry 1 head at a time! i dont normally think like this but the whole im juat going to pop into SW with minimum damage thing really irritated me

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Trying to take things in a video game literally instead of using your imagination always works out well.
    this.

Deathwing has a solid defense of being bat$#!@ insane, dont validate his actions with something as simple as logic. YOUR LOGIC WILL FAIL YOU HERE.

Lets be honest, Deathwing is a total badass. He has done more then the Lich king has already.

Quote Originally Posted by strombae View Post
    if he used his mouth he could only carry 1 head at a time! i dont normally think like this but the whole im juat going to pop into SW with minimum damage thing really irritated me
    You fail to apreciate the size of Deathwing.

Anyway, Stormwind has always been something of an annoyance for Deathwing, and seeing as at the very least Onyxia's head was there, that would have been more than enough reason for him to get pissy with them. Why didn't he just flatten the city though? Why does a villan do anything? Deathwing is a villan, more so than Arthas ever was. For Deathwing, killing you isn't enough, he wants you to completely give up hope and live in terror before he'll grant you the peace of death. Stormwind was as much posturing as it was an actual attempt to do any damage, probably more so.

Deleted
    i think he is awesome though his head seems a little small in comparison to his neck at times i agree he makes the LK look like hogger but he messed up by not destroying SW

i think he is awesome though his head seems a little small in comparison to his neck at times i agree he makes the LK look like hogger but he messed up by not destroying SW
    Every villan makes a fatal mistake.

Deleted
    also i dont fail to appreciate the size of deathwing the log in screen does

I believe if Deathwing farted half of Stormwind would disappear, but if he wanted to destroy it. Stormwind would be no more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachdonin View Post
    Every villan makes a fatal mistake.
    there we go a real answer that makes more sense to me like when nobody bothered to kill james bond right away!

Wasnt he recovering onyxia and nelferion or somtin...

Deleted
    well yes i heard that too but they are still there i think and like i said if you saw your familys heads hanging there you would probably kill more than the uninhabited park

Arthas was able to destroy Azeroth no doubt, but the reason why he didn't was because he still had some good in him fighting, as for Deathwing he is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peadoughbare View Post
    Lets be honest, Deathwing is a total badass. He has done more then the Lich king has already.
    Last edited by Mitsumoto; 2010-11-28 at 09:18 AM.

there we go a real answer that makes more sense to me like when nobody bothered to kill james bond right away!
    Real answer? no man, the real answer was he went to collect onyxia and nefarians heads, to get the ressurected so we fight them this tier. (cool fight btw.) Oh and obviously for balance reasons SW wasn't destroyed. Just get your head around it.