Deleted

wtf i can't get rep

so guys after 10 mins ago i went stratholme for rep (argent dawn) but i didnt get reputation anyone know why? bugged or something i dont wear tabard

It's a unknown issue until i made a ticket, atleast so i was told by the gm when i submitted a ticket. Hope they resolve it asap, because i'm stuck at revered for my title now >.>

Deleted
    please help

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 01:46 PM ----------

yea same need 2k more rep...

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe you can still get rep with the tokens, even though Strat isn't giving any rep. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

questgiver for the tokens is MIA as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Stratholme gives Argent Crusade rep now. If you're exalted with Argent Crusade, you won't see any rep gains.

I'm not exalted with Argent Crusad, and tried killing mobs with tabard on and off.
    didn't gain any rep either way
    Last edited by Stickers90; 2010-11-26 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Clarification

You can still get Argent Dawn rep as of 4.0.3.

There is a NPC called Fiona near the western entrance of EPL standing next to a caravan. She will give you two quests to go and find Tarenar Sunstrike and a dwarf called Gidwin, when you find them you do their quests and they will send you back to fiona.

Fiona will then get you to ride her caravan to a tower where u will find a few more quests, i did several here but i think you only need to do the ones from Tarenar Sunstrike to speak to a guy at the top of the tower, and the guy at the top of the towers short quest chain.

After that you will travel to the next tower and get a quest from Fiona to go to lights hope chapel and meet Gidwin. Travel there and you will get told to speak to the guy inside the church who wants you to undergo a trial. Accept the quest and then go behind the church into a crypt making note of the ghostly figure at the graves. Use the item you get for the quest and some mobs will slowly spawn (lvl 40ish non elite), eventually the elite that has been watching will fight you, kill him and hand in the quest.

If you are neutral at this point you should get 20,800 rep, i was revered and got just 650.

You can now get a quest from the ghostly figure to kill Rattlegore in Scholomance, everytime you do this u get 2000 Argent Dawn rep.
    Found this a moment ago, haven't tested yet. But others have confirmed that it works.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you do, is all the Fiona quests up until the little dwarf man (for the life of me cannot remember his name) runs to Light Hopes Chapel, then you do the quests that Maxwell has (hes sitting by Jessica Chambers) After that, you should be able to do 2 repeatable quests by the ghost guy in the graveyard.. sorry I can't login game to get the names. These two repeatable quests will net you 2000 rep per turn in and you can do them as many times as you want.