Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    I don't think anybody saw Kanzel's post here... did you? anybody? this is -golden- haha, cheers.
    saw it read it ignored it for what it is imature drabble that has no place here in this post
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

You do know that there are people (not only kids, but adults too) who purposely troll /trade and other channels with stupid questions with the intent of filling the channel up with nonsense responses and griefing whoever actually helps them, right?

It makes no sense that people would do that, but apparently there is some form of pleasure to be had from rewarding kindness with insults.

I guess in some way it is a modern equivalent of a prank call, who knows... for your own sake though, don't let it get to you, and feel free to /ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    You're very wrong, remember one thing, different people have different personalities, you don't understand this.

You honestly really think all adults are respectful, I'm sure you don't but to think a kid would say something like that can be very likely due to the era we are in but not likely at the same time.

Caps incoming:
    YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE KEYBOARD!!! For all you know he/she could be just having fun and just trolling around just for the happy/funny feeling they get for doing it.
    Comoonly it is a kid and in this case perhaps the person did not realise how bad the N word is? it is not aimed at all kids in general i know it's the internet there is no way to tell who is behind the screen and that is all well and good and hey if it was an adult as i have said he is a very sad sad person to act like that please get past the first page and read everything that has been posted you will realise then that alot of the things you keep bringing up have been addressed allready and also my reason why i direcctly say it is most likely a child player comes from timezone experince with my current play times that is all so again read past the first page

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 02:32 AM ----------

Sadly it is i thought i took a screen shot of the situation but i was rather flustrd from reading such that after i told my story to the GM it was to late to go back and take one :% but i am used to getting someone that is trolling but normaly i get these sorts of reply "nah i know just trolling trade for shits n giggles" others don't bother to reply most of the people however reply with the "hey thanks good to know" i get the ocasinal troll that responds "F*** YOU!!!" but never anything this bad never at all

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 02:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    After reading OP's forum posts a bit, I can say that karma is a bitch.

E: Poster below me, /b/ comments are so 2003. 4chan is and always will be shit.
    you're avatar is justine beiber nuff said
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

If that's the case I'd just report them then say something like, "Well good luck finding the trainer before the 7th and enjoy your ban" and follow up with a /ignore. If they make another character to do some more trash talking that's just more ammo for Blizzard to use against them and extend the ban.

Needless to say you can't avoid these people and sometimes these people aren't kids, just really rude, nasty adults with a god complex.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    Get trolled kid.
    PS. Only fags report other people for language.
    not for a nice example this person has been banned this here is a prime example of everything thats been said here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    Get trolled kid.
    PS. Only fags report other people for language.
    Yeah, it's not the language one reports for (since there is an option to censor bad language). It's the fact that you're carrying it to the point of extreme hostility.

Enjoy your ban, buddy. Take the time off from trolling MMO to learn some common sense and maybe some manners.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Fair enough, and while that is a valid point, the original post was more of a complaint about a specific encounter and came across as if asking for people to agree with him on why he was right and the other guy was so bad. I don't think upbringing is the sole cause of it either, even though a lot more people seem to be failing as parents than before, nor is it just in wow, in fact it's quite common irl too, so once again my question as to why people are still surprised or upset about it when they encounter it? Yes it's not something that should happen and something needs to happen about it, but is a WoW forum really the best medium for a discussion that big?
    If I stick my hand into a flame, I expect to feel pain, if I expect anyone on the internet to be civil then I expect to be trolled and/or flamed.
    the original post was put up in a rather rush after what i saw i was not really jsut trying to say hey look i am write this person is wrong or anything like that perhaps my wording should of been better, the reason i say what i say about kids is during my play time there are alot of kids online from NZ, Australia,Thailand etc so it is a general asumption i do know adults can be like this aswell but in my time playing this game i don't really see adults react like that i have seen them go nuts and swear but never racist which is what shocked me the most

My solution would be that people need to stop procreating.

Quote Originally Posted by Trileg View Post
    1. False generalisation isn't cool.
    2. Most of the time it's adults doing it anyways. I'm 15 and don't act like this, so whats with the stereotypical attitude?
    read everything i have said several times now that i base it on a generalisation of my timezone and play times i am online right after school gets out in australia and NZ so thats were the generalisation comes from

Just be happy knowing that he's probably really bad at WoW, most douchebags are.

Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    You could of just reported him and put him on ignore and went on with your life instead of making an entire thread about it on MMO champ so the whole world can know that 1 person on the entire planet has angered YOU in a video game.
    ......... really i got nothing that is just pathetic

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you ever come to the conclusion maybe he pressed R and meant for it to be sent to someone else. Then just kept going? Chances are it was a troll of some sort OR a kid who needs more supervision, OR an adult who uh.. well, there's no real reason for the adults.

i know a few parents who play and allow the children to play one's 8 the others 14,she does not watch them when they play and the elde has already had two accnts banned...sometimes its those that tend to them
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Delex2002 View Post
    LOL. My god man, show me on the doll where he touched you.

Yes, people can be dicks for no reason. That's life. If you're getting this hurt and this overly sensitive over some random dude in trade chat, I'd hate to see how you handle any kind of criticism in real life.

Reach down in between your legs, grab your balls, and man the fuck up next time. Why you'd ever let this get to you is beyond me.
    because i'm not an ignorant dick and live in a place were racisim is taken very seriosuly and the fact that people are able to get away with it in other parts of the world is apauling

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulaenyth View Post
    that is what got me was i ddidn't do anything rude to him at all i was nice wasn't being sarcastic or talking down just genuinly informing the guy of the situationmit was a real shock to get that at first i thought it might of been a mistell then i saw trade chat and couldn't belive my eyes
    You know, people find it hard to believe that someone would act like this out of the blue but there was a kid I knew in middle school that acted that way in real life. The kid used to live near me and we were (what I thought) friends, summer vacation hits and he moves, and when I see him next year at school all he did was shit talk me for wearing a color shirt he didn't like. It was the most stupid thing ever. But.. man, he launched into a major tirade. All I did was approach him and say hi because I hadn't seen him in months. I've never seen anything like it before or since, and I'm 28 now.

I wasn't there so all I can do is take your word for it, but there are some people with screws loose out there. Kids or adults. You never ever know. It is unnerving.

I have a feeling you were actually rude to him about what you can't do til cataclysm.

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 02:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ulaenyth View Post
    because i'm not an ignorant dick and live in a place were racisim is taken very seriosuly and the fact that people are able to get away with it in other parts of the world is apauling
    Racism is a joke. Fuck people who take it seriously.

i also want to point a few things out to those that say it's jsut trolling get over it.

Witht he current size of the game have you though about cultural differances something that you say seems harmliss to you were you currently live? but in another country is really really nasty, So yea i probly got trolled but instead of being like the rest of you and going Oh lolz i got trolled i did something sure i reported someone but not for language but for racisim http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ategoryId=2415 read there obviously i am not the only person that thinks this is more then jsut a minor LOL troll incident also note Racial/Ethnic
    This category includes both clear and masked language which:

* Promotes racial/ethnic hatred
    * Is recognized as a racial/ethnic slur
    * Alludes to symbols of racial/ethnic hatred

it also appears that what is common Trolling is a violation of the t&c's that we all have had to agree to everytime a new patch hits or we install the game again

Moderately Inappropriate
    Language which falls under the following categories is deemed to be moderately inappropriate. Clarification on what constitutes each category can be found by clicking on the links below.

* Zone/Area Disruption
    * Obscene/Vulgar
    * Inappropriate
    * Harassing or Defamatory
    * Major Religions Religious or Figures
    * Illegal Drugs or Activities
    * Spamming
    * Advertising

So in short no i wont stand for such activity and blatent disregaurd for peoples ethnicity be it online or in real life, internet imunity should not mean that one can act in such away. Child or not

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    some people have no respect for others. and behind a computer and without any chances of being accountable for what they do kids/adults who have nvr grown up will continue to act in this way.

yea but it is not right that people can get away with disrespeccting others the amount of people that have hardly read this forum past probly the first post and replyd QQ or you got trolled yet they are not seeing past the bigger picture is amazing how narrow minded people really are

I'm 13 and don't troll or anything all kids who play wow aren't bad, its just like the begenning of wotlk with dks.