Race change now including new races at midnight?

Pretty much as the title states, if I were to purchase a race change now but not use it, would it include Worgen when I try to use it on Tuesday?
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    Pretty much as the title states, if I were to purchase a race change now but not use it, would it include Worgen when I try to use it on Tuesday?
    From what I understand, Blizzard is allowing race changes first day, but I don't know about midnight. Most likely not because the servers will be jammed.

As far as I know yes. If your character is flagged as race changeable (e.g. it has the race change icon next to it) you will be able to log on as worgen / goblin as soon as cataclysm goes live.

I'll have my Night Elf Druid converted into a Worgen Druid pretty soon after it's available to me. NO MORE ELF TOONS! YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!

Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    Thanks that actually completely answered my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.