Thread: Chaos Orbs

Chaos Orbs

Does anyone know where to obtain Chaos Orbs? I can imagine they would drop in heroics on the last boss like Frozen Orbs do.

The reason I ask, how would one be able to obtain one at level 81 to make the engineering helm? Let's say Cata just hit and no one is over 81. How else will we get them? Or do we have to wait until 85 and run a heroic just to make the goggles? Know what I mean? It'd be nice to have while leveling.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    if u noticed from past engineering helms, they all start before max level. the wrath one could be made at lvl 72. as far as chaos orbs go, prolly only heroics and valor points to obtain them, thats just how they designed engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    They drop from the last boss in 85 heroics and are BoP, so yeah, you'll have to be 85 to make the helms. :/

This sounds wrong !!..... Hope this is not a fact .

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

I think they are also BOE, zo you might be able to buy them on the AH.....for a price :S

oh bop...my bad
    Last edited by Glaucus; 2010-11-28 at 11:10 PM. Reason: stupidity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    I think they are also BOE, zo you might be able to buy them on the AH.....for a price :S
    Unfortunately no, they were BoP at the end of the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Unfortunately no, they were BoP at the end of the beta.
    yup bop in beta and similar to primal nether in TBC. bop at the start and made boe later on unless they have changed it since beta was finished, so if at the beginning of the xpac you'll have to wait till u hit 85 and farm some.
    Last edited by Evilmonkey; 2010-11-29 at 04:29 AM.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Well this is very unfortunate for my main getting a nice helm at 81. Oh well I guess. At least the helm will last a while with those two Cogwheel sockets.

Also, what's the deal with that? One helm in the entire game can use those Cogwheels. But what about after that? Will we be able to make a cogwheel socket in each helm?

Orrrrrrrrrrrr?

Engineering can't be nerfed THAT much! We already get blown up when using our Rocket Belt...
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Well this is very unfortunate for my main getting a nice helm at 81. Oh well I guess. At least the helm will last a while with those two Cogwheel sockets.

Also, what's the deal with that? One helm in the entire game can use those Cogwheels. But what about after that? Will we be able to make a cogwheel socket in each helm?

Orrrrrrrrrrrr?

Engineering can't be nerfed THAT much! We already get blown up when using our Rocket Belt...
    unless new helms are added every tier then ur shit out of luck past t11
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.