Deleted

Power Auras Classic, Shaman

Hello! I use the addon Power Auras Classic, and I am trying to get Fulmination to work. Ive set it as a Buff, It's >=9 stacks, and I named it Lightning Shield. But still I can't get it to work, what am I doing wrong?

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5500/pacg0.jpg

Thanks

You're testing it on training dummies while resting in a city, so uncheck the Resting box for it to show up.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Thank you!

Somewhat on topic, but does Power Auras automatically feature the new in-game auras?

Not sure what you mean by automatically feature, but it has no built-in auras like the Blizzard ones.

It copied the same graphics as the Blizzard ones, added to the end of the aura list, but you have to make them yourself.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Blizzard introduced a LS @ 9 stacks POWA a few patches ago, i dont see why u should even want to make one that looks exactly the same

Deleted
    Blizzard introduced a LS @ 9 stacks POWA a few patches ago, i dont see why u should even want to make one that looks exactly the same
    Yeh I know, but I think mine is better

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Not sure what you mean by automatically feature, but it has no built-in auras like the Blizzard ones.

It copied the same graphics as the Blizzard ones, added to the end of the aura list, but you have to make them yourself.
    Sorry, yes. I was asking if it includes the new textures from the Blizz Power Auras. I love the new textures, but I hate the fact I can still see them for ~10 seconds or so after I leave combat.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Power Auras does have access to the Blizzard Proc Artwork.