Thread: Bartender4

Deleted

Bartender4

Hi there

Primary Spec is PvE Enhancement
    Secondary Spec is PvP Enhancement

Bartender's Bar10 has my PvP Abilities/Trinkets & PvP Totems etc

Is there any way I can setup Bartender to only enable bar10 when I am my PvP spec?
    So that when I change to my PvE spec, this bar will automatically be disabled

Thanks

Take everything off of Bar 10 in your PvE spec.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    Almost definitely is. When you choose a bar there are 3 tabs with options. I can't recall the names off the top of my head but the middle tab has a text box where you can add conditionals. Idk much about how it works, but I'm almost positive that's the sort of thing it's made for. It's a place to start at least. GL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Take everything off of Bar 10 in your PvE spec.
    sounds easy, duno why i didnt think of that
    thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    you can also get the secondary bartender addon called bartender dual spec and it should clear up your problems

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you have bartender4, it automatically changes your bar-setup when you change spec, unless you've disabled that feature, so yes, it's possible to only show bar 10 in your pvp / pve spec.

Deleted
    Yeah it does now because Ive taken those abilities off that bar in my pve spec, so it only shows in my pvp spec now its sorted thanks

i use to be able to disable bar 2 but would still be able to access it using shift-scroll. lately though i cant shift scroll my bar anymore.

go to the bartender. go to bar 10. click on the tab visibility. enable custom conditionals and add this:

[spec:1] hide;[spec:2] show

Dominos automatically saves bar-settings, for example if you have use Bar #1 for Holy spec, when you change to your DPS spec bar 1 will be empty and you're able to place DPS-spells on it, when switching back to Holy spec, all the holy spells are on it again.

There's nothing you have to setup, except for bars changing when going into another stance for example but that's not hard to pull off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiku View Post
    Dominos automatically saves bar-settings, for example if you have use Bar #1 for Holy spec, when you change to your DPS spec bar 1 will be empty and you're able to place DPS-spells on it, when switching back to Holy spec, all the holy spells are on it again.

There's nothing you have to setup, except for bars changing when going into another stance for example but that's not hard to pull off.
    Actually, Blizzard's bar code does that by itself.

My bartender automatically changes when I change spec. What I'd like is for my bars to change when I'm PvP enabled, not based on spec. Is there a way to do that?