Deleted

what resolution/ moniter to use.

Hey guys these are my computer specs first

I3 550 3.20 GHZ

3gb ram

windows 64 bit permium

direct 11

Nvidia Geforce 315 512 mb dedicated

At the moment im using an old moniter which is 15 inch but i want to buy a new one which wont affect my framerates in game play does anyone have an idea of what side moniter to buy or what resolution moniter to buy?

If you want it to run at same speed as current, buy same resolution as current one. Size is irrelevant for game speed, only resolution matters.

Note that 1920x1080 is over 2x bigger than 1024x768, which means less than half of the previous framerate.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    what do you think would be best size moniter to buy with what resolution becuase i want to be able to play the game with some decently detail aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    1680x1050 maybe. I don't think you can get a 1440x900 at anything bigger than 19".
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    with 1600:900 resolution do u think i will still be able to run everyone think of high and some ultra?.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not on an i3.

Deleted
    well atmo im running everything on ulrta with 60+ fps and in raids aswewll on 1024x724 do you think i will be able to run on good/high?

15+ Year Old Account
    For sure.

Deleted
    you just said not on an i3 ??? im conffused with the 20 inch moniter with 1600x900 run fine when i buy it?