Question !URGENT! Why can't i see the azeroth fly?

Hello! i'm jsut wondering why i can't see the azeroth fly thing at trainer, yes i know i can't train it now anyway but i can't even see it at trainer :s
    some help?

Because Cata still isn't out yet. Check back tomorrow.

ur·gent /ˈɜrdʒənt/ –adjective

1. compelling or requiring immediate action or attention; imperative; pressing: an urgent matter.
    2. insistent or earnest in solicitation; importunate, as a person: an urgent pleader.
    3. expressed with insistence, as requests or appeals: an urgent tone of voice.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Hello! i'm jsut wondering why i can't see the azeroth fly thing at trainer
    i know i can't train it now
    You answered your own question.

urgent? sorry not close to an urgent matter but I think people already answered you. You can't fly until cata so you can't see it either.

but alot of others on my server sees it :s

10+ Year Old Account
    but alot of others on my server sees it :s
    They're trolling you. And it worked.

it will come in with the down load of the disk or the digital download

Deleted
    another failhead.if you know mmochamp,first read through the threads before making such nonsense as this

Quote Originally Posted by Khaottix View Post
    it will come in with the down load of the disk or the digital download
    Wrong, I have both installed it, and upgraded my account and I can't see it, it shows up when blizz turns the switch

nom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    Hello! i'm jsut wondering why i can't see the azeroth fly thing at trainer, yes i know i can't train it now anyway but i can't even see it at trainer :s
    some help?
    Sometimes i wish WoW came with some sort of IQ tester. 'You must have this level of intelligence before you can install this game..Goodbye'
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

some help?
    Last I recall, only people that buy cata will be allowed to train Azeroth flying. If this is still true then you won't see it on the trainer till you upgrade to cata.

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    Sometimes i wish WoW came with some sort of IQ tester. 'You must have this level of intelligence before you can install this game..Goodbye'
    Remember the old Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards where you had to answer 5 questions correctly just to play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    Sadly, if they did this, it would bankrupt them. lol.

wait i leveled in strom peaks 2day and did not get exp points is cata broken???