Mimiron's Head Dropchance

I just wanted to ask if we already have some infos about the new dropchance of mimirons head?
    I don't think that blizzard drops it to 1% because the fight will never be a 'just pull and zerg' fight. Sanity will always stay at 100 :>
    Has anybody already done yogg0 since 4.0.3a? Any drops yet?

Blizzard has explicitly said that they would bring the drop chance down to ~1%. I see no reason to doubt this.

My guess is 2% but dont know, i reckon my guild will do him this very week.(and the chanse for the mount of LK will be the same)
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Even if "sanity always stays at 100", in cataclysm, you _will_ be able to bring 3-5 people and still manage.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Even if "sanity always stays at 100", in cataclysm, you _will_ be able to bring 3-5 people and still manage.
    maybe with full BiS at 85 and thats a pretty big maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Coizu View Post
    I just wanted to ask if we already have some infos about the new dropchance of mimirons head?
    I don't think that blizzard drops it to 1% because the fight will never be a 'just pull and zerg' fight. Sanity will always stay at 100 :>
    Have u done the fight recently? Pretty much is a Zerg in p3 , ignore adds and burn yogg. No way sanity can stay at100 but is a very easy fight now.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    maybe with full BiS at 85 and thats a pretty big maybe.
    But with a full lvl 85 raid, it should not be that hard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coizu View Post
    Well, with 25 lvl 85s, you will be able to take him down in no time, meaning you don't even need to worry about sanity

Quote Originally Posted by Gnious View Post
    Well, with 25 lvl 85s, you will be able to take him down in no time, meaning you don't even need to worry about sanity
    But can you handle 200 adds, because 20 ppl stood in green cloud?

Deleted
    Lol it's fun debating about 1-2 % chance diffrence, the chance exactly doesn't matter, unless you're the only one grinding the boss :P You can have no drops in 100000 kills, you can have it on your 2nd - precentage won't ever mirror the real results ( atleast not in wow drops ;p)

15+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone confirm the drop chance has definitely changed? We were farming it but cba now.

By the way, the encounter is entirely zergable now anyway - brain phase can easily be done in one with the right make-up, two at the most, then just off tank the adds in P3 and zerg it.

At 85, even having 150K health won't stop people who don't know what they're doing from going insane, so it really isn't going to be that much easier then than it is now.
    Last edited by Daedelus; 2010-11-30 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    I seriously doubt this. Kael'thas Sunstrider drops Ashes of Al'ar at the same drop rate. The encounter isn't even a hard mode like Yogg 0 light is and it still takes ~5 people to kill him as of today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izuria View Post
    I seriously doubt this. Kael'thas Sunstrider drops Ashes of Al'ar at the same drop rate. The encounter isn't even a hard mode like Yogg 0 light is and it still takes ~5 people to kill him as of today.
    That's mainly because of his Mind Control ability. Everything else in that fight doesn't actually matter.

Will probably be the same with Yogg +0, only Sanity counts. But it all depends on damage inflation as you still need a certain amount of dps to 'zerg phase 3'

The main issue is the fact you take 60% of the damage you deal while killing the adds in the brain room, we have 40k players dropping like flies cause they do 13k dps in the brain room <_<